Mission In Paris (A Summer Rocks/ Winter Rules Sequel)

• Dedicated to You! Thanks for being here since story ONE!

Chapter One: Carter's P.O.V- 

 The day, May 31st. My location, walking off the stage from accepting my diploma. My twin sister, Camila, was following right behind me. 

 "Can you believe that we just graduated from high school?" she asked, looping her arm through mine. 

 "Honestly, no," I chuckled. 

 "Me neither," she said. 

 We laughed as we made our way back to our seats. We sat there in our black caps and gowns listening to the valedictorian give a, somewhat, uplifting and empowering speech. I looked across the aisle and saw my whole family and Ross's family sitting together. Rocky had fallen asleep and was snoring slightly as he rested his head on Riker's shoulder. I chuckled and nudged Camila. She looked across and laughed. Not only was this day huge because we were graduating but it was also pretty big because Camila and I were turning nineteen. After being with Ross for almost three years it was safe to say that we would make it. Austin & Ally had ended and Ross and his siblings had been focusing on the release of their third album. Riker was married to Freya, Rydel was trying to hint to Taylor that she would liked to be proposed to some time between now and the next mayan apocalypse, Rocky and Kaylynn had a strong relationship (although they occasionally fought), and Ryland and Andy had just broken up. I felt so bad or him. The crazy part was was that I had set him and Riker up with Andy and Freya and one of the relationships blossomed into the beautiful strong marriage, but the other had ended in a terrible break up. I actually felt bad. 

 I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a large round of clapping. I looked over and saw Rocky jolt awake. I laughed as the principal ushered us out onto the football field for the cap throwing part of the ceremony. 

 "Ladies and gentlemen," Principal Philips said "I introduce to you the graduating class of 2015!" 

 We all cheered as we tossed our caps in the air. I hugged all the people around me. There were ramblings of 'can you believe we just graduated?' and 'hello freedom' all around me. I saw Ross standing on the sidelines of the field. He looked over at his sister, who had that camera, and said "Roll the camera," I ran forward and jumped into his arms. He picked me up off the ground and spun me around.

 "I'm so proud of you." Ross whispered into my ear. 

 "Thank you," I said. 

 Ross finally put me down. 

 "Cole," I hugged my two year old brother. 

 "Sissy!" he wrapped he small arms around my neck. 

 Mom and dad moved forward. 

 "Mama, Daddy!" 

 "Oh honey we're so proud of you!" Mom smiled throwing her arms around me. 

 I hugged her back. 

 "Thanks Mom," I smiled. 

 "My babies are growing up so fast!" Dad kissed my head. 

 I could tell he was crying. 

 "Daddy, please don't cry." I said. 

 "You're right, Cam come here." Dad said. 

 Camila and Cole came over. 

 "Mom, could you take a picture of us?" he handed the camera to Grams. 

 Cam put Cole on her hip and held him between us. We smiled and the camera flashed. 

 "Just the grads," Mom said.