Chapter 1

Chapter 1 : Mini Golf

One day, Lalie, Madonna, Juliet, Bella, and Jenny were playing mini golf. "Yay, whole in one!" Madonna said. "OMG, chill out on the whole in ones, that like your millionth while in one." Jenny said. "Move out of my way rookies, it's time for the master to do this." Lalie said. "Yeah right hanna. Every time you hit the ball it ends up going out of bounce." Bella laughed. "Well at least I have fun playing, and maybe this time, this one time I might actually make a whole in one." Lalie said. "Okay, go ahead a do it right now." Jenny said. Everything went silent, when Lalie hit the putt, it was going steady for awhile, and then the putt went into the whole. "YES, WHOLE IN ONE! YAY!" Lalie cheered. "Well I'm proud of you." Madonna said. "I think we all are." Bella said. The girls played for 3 more hours. Everyone was having fun and having a great time, Lalie kept on making whole in ones. "You know, this is really fun, and I don't even know how to play mini golf." Bella said. "Haha. L.O.L Bella." Juliet said. Then it was silent again. "Someone needs to put on some music, it is to quiet." Jenny said. "Yeah, I'm going to ask the guy at the counter if he could." Madonna said. "Wait, how is he going to play music though?" Lalie said. "There are speakers right there, look up and open your eyes Lalie." Bella said. "Oh yeah, now I see them." Lalie said. Just then everyone started laughing. "What?" Lalie said. "Nothing." Jenny was laughing so hard as he said that. Then everyone stopped laughing. Madonna came back 5 minutes later and said " okay he's going to put on music." "Yay, music." Juliet said. Then One Direction's Up All Night started playing. Juliet dropped her stuff and started jumping up and down like a freak and said "OMFG! ONE DIRECTION IS PLAYING AHHHH!" "Okay, chill out you freak, everyone is looking this way." Bella said and grabbed Juliet's wrist and stopped her from embarrassing them. When the song was over, the guy at the counter said "Okay folks, we are having a contest for free one direction tickets, the first person to make a whole in One on the most hardest golf area wins five tickets to see them, if you would like to try, come up to the counter and ask, good luck." The girls looked at each other and dropped their stuff, they ran as fast as they could to the counter to do the contest. "We would all like to try to do the most hardest..." Bella couldn't finish her sentence cause they guy cut her off and said "okay wait right here. He went out side and lead them to the area where is was, when they looked at how it was set up, they thought the would never win those tickets. Madonna went up first but she couldn't make it all the way through. Then Bella tried and didn't make it either, she only made it half way. Then Juliet tried and didn't make it at all, when she hit the putt, she hit it to hard. Jenny went up and tried to do it but she couldn't keep the putt in the area for a second. The last person to go up was Lalie. "Lalie, try your best, if we don't win that's okay, just try." Jenny said. Lalie put her putt on the spot where she had to put it. Lalie wasn't focusing on anything else but the putt. She imagined the area as a straight and flat surface. She inhaled then exhaled, in haled then exhaled again. Then she made her hit, not to soft and not to Hard, and the putt went through every impossible part every, she hoped it would make a whole in one. Then it was a lucky moment. The putt rolled around the whole and almost didn't make a whole in one, but it did. "AAAAHHHHHHHHH!" The girls started to jump up and down screaming as other girls that were waiting in back of them to take their turn looked mad. "OMG, THIS IS THE GREATEST MOMENT EVER!" Madonna cheered. "Well here are your tickets, the concert is on Friday, congrats." The guys said, then left. The girls cheered a little more then walked and talked about winning all the way back to their penthouse. It was Monday so they had the whole week to go shopping. The girls couldn't stop talking about how happy they were and how proud they were for Lalie.