Chapter 3

Chapter 3 : Almost Time For The Concert

It was now Thursday. Bella and Jenny woke up early so they could go shopping for their clothes. When Juliet got up, she went downstairs and texted Jenny since the other girls didn't know where Jenny and Bell went. So Jen texted back that they went to the mall to go shopping for clothes. •at the mall• "so what store do you want to go to next?" Jen asked. "I don't know it's up to you." Bell said. "Ooh, lets go there." Bell said quickly. So they went in, when they went in the store, there was perfume and nice dresses and shirts and everything a girl wants to look good. "I can't believe we haven't noticed this store earlier." Jenny said. "I know, I already see so much stuff I want but we only need one outfit." Bella said. "Well we could get two outfits and see what the other girls think which one looks better." Jen said. "Okay." Bell said. Bell and Jen walked in a little more and went to many different sections. It took them 3 hours to find three outfits, they wanted to look good when they see one direction and because there was so much cute clothing. When 3 more hours went by, they went back to the penthouse to eat and show the girls what they got. "What took you guys so long?" Lalie said. "Well, we went to this very awesome store with so much clothes and stuff and we wanted everything there so we decided to get two pairs of outfits and let you vote on which one looks best on us to see one direction, cause you know every girl wants to look good when the go to see one direction." Said Jen "okay I'll show you my outfits first, okay this one." Bell said as she held up the first one http://polyv.re/17lsf2E "don't say anything just let me show you both of them, or this one." Then held up the second one http://polyv.re/19PCqwe. "I think the second one looks better." Lalie said. "Yeah I think so to." Madonna said. "Me three." Juliet said. "Me four." Jenny said. "Okay then I'm wearing this one." Bell said. It was Jen's turn. "This one or this one." Jen said as she held up both. The first one was http://polyv.re/11mV0Yf and the second one was http://polyv.re/16HF6IP. "I think we should all agree on the second one." Madonna said. "Yeah." Bell, lala,jul, and Madonna agreed. "Okay, so now we all have our outfits and the concert is tomorrow so..." Jen looked at the first outfit and said "I'm going to use this outfit for a different occasion." "Yeah I'm going to do that to." Bell said. It was 6:00pm and Lalie was making dinner, the other girls were sitting on the couch talking about how awesome the concert will be and how cool it will be to meet the boys. "It would be cool if they all just like looked at us and ran up to us and kissed us, I mean look at us we're hot!" Juliet said. "Haha, yeah that would be cool, but what if they have girlfriends?" Madonna said. "Well, no one ever known that they have girlfriends and they never said it on the news or on an interview." Bella said. "Maybe they don't." They all smiled to the thought that maybe one direction would ask them out and because they don have girlfriends. "DINNER'S READY!" Lalie yelled from the kitchen. Madonna, Juliet, Lenny, and Bella got up and walked over to the kitchen,my hen say down at the table. "Yummy, pasta." Madonna said. "I love pasta." Lalie said. "That is why I made it." "HAHAHAHA!" The kitchen became filled with laughter. Then everyone stopped laughing and ate their dinner. "This is really good Lalie." Juliet said. "Yeah it is." Everyone else said. Once they finished dinner, they all cleaned up and went to bed.