Chapter 13

Chapter 13 : Liam and Lalie's date

The next day was Friday, today Liam and Lalie woke up very happy. "Today is going to be great." Liam said as he kissed Lalie's nose. Lalie smiled and sat up as Liam stood up and headed toward the bathroom, "where are you going babe?" Lalie asked. "I need to use the restroom. Do you want to watch?" Lalie giggled and said "Ew." Liam said "okay." The went. Lalie wanted to go into the bathroom with him so bad though. When Liam came out, he jumped on the bed and put Lalie on his lap. "What do you want to do before we go to our date. Our date is at 8:30 though. Okay." "Okay." Lalie said. "Now can I see your dress now that today is our date?" Liam asked. "No, you'll see it once I'm ready." "Aw, fine be like that." Liam said then put a pouty face on. Lalie grabbed his face and said," you are so cute whenever you do that, I just want to act like a grandma and pinch your cheeks." Liam laughed, "yeah okay." Liam pulled Lalie into a hug and lied back down, Lalie looked at Liam and said, "I think you are the greatest thing to happen to me, I never thought that this moment would even happen." "Well it did, that makes you the luckiest girl in the world." "Hahaha, yeah, I guess so." Lalie smiled. Liam and Lalie got up and when they got downstairs, Niall and Bella were feeding each other. "So when will you guys be going out, you already look like you've been together for a long time, well not a long time but for two months. Niall and Bella looked and them and went and took there grape bowl to the living room. "Okay then." Lalie and Liam were just standing there doing nothing. "Well maybe we should make breakfast to start the day off." Liam said to break the silence. "Okay." Lalie said. So they made breakfast. When everyone finished breakfast later on, they checked to see if the couch was dry to watch TV. The couch was dry but out of no where, the power went off again. "Do you guys think the power will come back on before we have our date, cause I need to dry my hair and I need light to do my makeup." "It will be on, let me check the fuse box." Harry said, then he took Madonna's hand and went to the fuse box with a flashlight. Then everyone sat on the couch, it was dry now. They put the fire back on and cuddled back up just like the other night. But this time, Bella was in the corner, she still hated the sound of the thunder and lightning, but Niall was holding her the whole time to make her feel safe and comfortable. "Aw, you're still under shock Niall said as he hugged her tightly. "Should we just... Ugh forget it, I'm now bored to death out of boredom." Harry and Madonna came back. "Well, we checked the fuse box and it was all good but I guess the storm is just getting to hard that the power won't come on for a while, and the satellite dish is broken off of the roof so that also means no TV." "Aw!" Everyone complained. Later on it started to get dark and it was now 7:30, so Liam and Lalie went upstairs. "Good think the water was still good." Lalie said from the bathroom, Liam was waiting for her to finish up so he could take his shower. It was now 8:00, Liam's tuxedo was on and Lalie had finished doing her hair. "I can't see you, I can't wait to see you at the restaurant, to see how sexy you look. "Haha okay, I can't wait to see you again to." Lalie said. When they got to the restaurant, Liam was a gentle man and went to Lalie's side off the car and helped her out, they brought and umbrella so they wouldn't get wet, when they got into the restaurant, Liam saw Lalie's dress and everything that she wore, it looked like this http://polyv.re/10FFJDe, Liam then said, "wow, you look stunning." Liam said as he couldn't take his eyes off of her. "You look better then I do" "no you do." "Okay, we both look good." Lalie said. When they got seated and got their dinner they started eating. "Thank you so much Liam,it really means a lot to me, I love you so much." Lalie said. "I love you to babe, and going on this first dare with you was very nice, you're very sweet, kind, loving, and lots more, I really do love you, I think you have been the only girl that has ever really made me feel, well I just don't know how to explain it." Liam said. "Aw." Liam, that is the sweetest thing a guy had ever said to me." Lalie said. Just then Liam and Lalie leaned across the table and kissed each other. Liam pulled back and said, "stand up real quick." So she stood up, Liam moved her chair closer to him and patted the seat to sit down. She sat down and Liam brushed his thumb across her cheek, leaned in and they started kissing again. At the end of the night, they went back home and the good thing was they managed to get the power back on but the TV still won't work for a while, the they went to there room. Liam and Lalie made out for a while then went to bed.