Chapter 14

Chapter 14 : Saturday's

Saturday came, it was starting to became the morning, yet it didn't feel like it was even morning. With all the rain, and the sky so dark, it felt like light to everyone. Liam and Lalie were resting in bed and kissing. "Hahahah,Liam what are you doing." Liam was kissing and for some reason, Liam was also licking her neck at the same time. "What does it look like I'm doing, I'm giving you all my love and affection." Then Liam got on her stomach then lied down and looked at Lalie, "yesterday was really nice sweetie, it was the best night of my life with you." Then he leaned down to kiss her, Lalie teased his and backed away. "Hey, get back here." Liam said. Lalie started moving more then Liam sat up and pulled her up with him and took her arms and shook Lalie moved really fast and Liam said at the same time, "stop moving!" Lalie giggled and grabbed Liam's arm so he could stop. "So can I kiss you now? I love you and I can't live without your kisses." "Okay fine." Then Lalie leaned in and they both started to make out. Lalie got up and sat in Liam's lap. Liam was we reign a button up shirt and Lalie started to unbutton his shirt. Liam trailed his kisses to her neck, Liam started to bite down on her neck. Lalie moaned, Lalie had finally took off his shirt. Liam was taking off Lalie's shirt when Lalie was taking off his sweats. Lalie didn't go any father until Liam took off her shorts. Liam was moving his hands up and down on her back, Lalie moaned again. "Oh Liam." Liam felt her bra clip and I clipped her bra, taking it off, Liam then lied Lalie down and started to trail his kisses down to her boobs. Lalie was taking off Liam's boxers and Liam was taking off Lalie's panties. They threw their clothes to the floor.

•Lalie's pov•

Just the feeling of Liam kissing down there felt so good, I didn't want this to stop at all. Liam was now about to put his luscious dick in my vagina, "oh." I moaned. Liam now stuck his dick in me, "oooh." I moaned again. Liam started to go up and down. "Faster, harder." I moaned, and he went faster and harder. Oh, I did not want this to end, it just felt so good, and his dick was so warm, I loved the feeling of it in my vagina. "Babe, are you okay with this?" Liam asked "oh, yeah I'm so fine." "Okay."

•end of pov•

Liam went back up to her neck and started to give her a hicky, Liam was sucking her neck for 30 minutes then switched, Lalie was now giving him the hicky. Lalie crawled down his legs and started to suck on his dick and give him a blowjob. "Oh, baby, bite down suck harder." Liam moaned, "okay." So she did. "OMG, Liam are you wearing a condom?" Lalie asked "ever since I met you, I've started wearing them." Liam said. Liam got back up and flipped Lalie around to where he was on top of her. Liam stuck his dick back into her vagina for a long time now, he was going really hard. There was a lot of moaning. They have been having sex all morning. They ended up having sex until the afternoon, when they went downstairs, everyone was on the couch, "what have you guys been doing the whole time upstairs." Bella said. "Uh, we uh," Liam said. "You uh been having sex ups." Bella said. Everyone started laughing. Liam and Lalie started to blush. Everyone spent the rest of their Saturday cuddling and talking to each other and telling funny stories