Chapter 10

Chapter 10 : The Interview Changed Everything

The next morning on Tuesday, the boys woke up early because they had to go to an interview, they told the girls and then they went off. 10 minutes after they left Juliet said "maybe we should watch the interview." "Okay" the other girls agreed. When they turned on the TV, the boys were on. "So, you guys look like you have a dirty secret you need to let out and tell the world, do you mind and tell us." The interviewer said "well there is this very beautiful girl I met a couple of days ago but I don't have the confidence to ask her out. I'm afraid she'll say no." Harry said. "Well do you mind telling us her name?" The interviewer said. "Madonna." "Like the singer Madonna?" "No. She very sweet and nice, I love her so much." "How come you are afraid to ask her out? You've asked out so many other girls before." "Well, Madonna makes me weak to my knees, every time I hug her, I don't want to let go." "Aw, that's sweet. What about you other boys, is there anyone in your mind?" "I fancy this one girl name Juliet, I thought that when I first lied my eyes on her, I thought she was the one." Louis said. "I really adore this one lovely girl, Jenny, ever since I started hanging out with her, I've been wanting to ask her out, and as Harry said, she makes me weak to my knees." Zayn said. "I'm in love with this girl, Lalie. Her eyes are very beautiful, her voice is very sweet and she is the best a guy can get." Liam said. "And what about you Niall?" The interviewer said. "I'm desperately in love with this girl named Bella, she warms my heart up and I think she would make a perfect girlfriend, she's very sweet and kind, Bella, if you are watching this now, I just want to take this time and say I love you." Niall said. "And where did you guys meet these girls?" Said the interviewer. "We met them at our concert three days ago." Liam said. Harry sighed and was looking into space. "Well I can see someone is really in love. Well that's all the time we have for you guys. Thank you for coming." Then the girls shut off the TV. "OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY LOVE US! AHHHH!" Lalie screamed. The girls started to go crazy. "Alright girls, time to stop acting cray cray." Juliet said. Then they heard a knock on the door, the girls ran towards the door. "Hi." They said. All of a sudden the girls jumped into their arms, Madonna kissed Harry a couple of time and said, "I love you, I've always did." Then Harry kissed Madonna back for a while then said, "when I-" but he couldn't finish his sentence cause Madonna said, "I know." Then kissed him again, Harry let her down but was holding on to her waist and kept kissing her. Harry let go and said, "lets continue this in my room." Then winked, took her hand and they went upstairs. "Niall?" Bella said. "Yes." He said. "Did you really mean it when you said you loved me?" She said. "Of corse I did, ever since I met you at the concert, I- it was just love at first site, I didn't want to ask you out cause I thought you would say no cause we just met." Niall looked down. Bella lifted his head and slowly leaned in and kissed Niall passionately. Niall grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him, Bella moved her hands from his face to his chest. When they stopped kissing Niall was still holding into her and her hands where still on his chest. "I love you." Bella said, Niall smiled and they began kissing again. "Liam, can we talk up stairs?" Lalie said. "Okay." Liam said nervously. When they got upstairs, Lalie lead Liam to their room. "Do you really like me?" She asked. "No, I love you, I love you with all my heart." He said. "Aw." I've always loved you even before we met. I thought that we would never meet but we did." She said. "And now I'm deeply in love with you." Liam said. Liam got on top of Lalie and kissed her nose. "I want you to know that to mean everything to me, Lalie. I never thought I would fa in love again after all my break ups." Liam said then kissed Lalie. "Will you go out with me?" Liam asked. Lalie answered, "yes." Then smiled, then started kissing, Liam licked the bottom of Lalies lip for entrance then slipped his tongue into her mouth. They both started French kissing for a while. Back downstairs Niall and Bella where still kissing, and Louis and Juliet where making out on the couch. Zayn and Jenny where in the kitchen, Jenny had her legs wrapped around Zayn as he was holding her. It was all a happy moment for everyone. "You're the greatest kisser ever." Zayn said panting as he pulled away. They wave been kissing for 3 minutes without taking a break. Then he leaned back in a kissed her a couple more times. "You are to, you have soft luscious lips." Jenny said while kissing Zayn chuckled and kept kissing.