Chapter 7

Chapter 7 : First Day of The Move In

It was now Sunday. Everyone was still sleeping in since they had nothing to do, the boys didn't have an interview or a photo shoot or a concert, so everyone was just cuddled up together. Jenny woke up at 12:00am, but everyone was still sleeping. Jenny took her phone and checked her e-mails,after she checked it she went on kik to see who has texted her. Then she set her phone back down, quietly trying to get out of Zayn's arms so she could brush her teethe and get dressed. She tip toed downstairs so no one would hear her, them she heard a voice, "what are you doing?" She turned around and saw Zayn standing at the top of the stairs. "Oh, did I wake you up, and I'm going downstairs to make breakfast." She whispered so the wouldn't wake up anyone else. Zayn walked down the stairs and stoop where Jenny was standing, "you didn't wake me up, I just felt that you weren't next to me so I got a little worried." Zayn said in a cute tired voice. Jenny hugged Zayn and Zayn hugged back, Jenny said, "I'm fine now go back to bed, you already work to hard everyday." Then let go of the hug and Zayn said, "alright." Then walked back upstairs. After 20 minutes, Jenny woke everyone up for breakfast. "This is really good, now make more." Bella said. Niall wrapped his arm around Bella and said, "you love food don't you." The all the girls said "oh yeah." Bella started to blush and Madonna said, "when we lived in our pent house, she like eat all the food and ant more, and it surprises me that she isn't fat and that she doesn't gain that much weight." Niall smiled and looked and Bella, Louis said out of no where "so mainly a girl version of Niall?" Then everyone started laughing but Bella covered her face cause she could feel herself blushing, then Niall said, "Don't cover your face love, you look very beautiful blushing." Then Bella started to blush harder and she was trying to stop but she couldn't. Then she buried her face in Niall chest and everyone started laughing again. Everyone stopped laughing and the boys asked the girls questions to get to know them better. When they finished eating they put their dishes away and continued the questions on the couch. As the were sitting down, Juliet saw that Louis was getting bored so she asked, "are you bored, Louis?" "Yeah." He answered back. The questioning ended and everyone just sat on the couch quietly. "Maybe we should go to the water park or something?" Lalie said to break the silence. "Okay, that sounds fun." Harry said. Everyone agreed to go to the water park. So everyone went up stairs and got ready. Madonna was the first one to be ready so since none of them wanted to spend money at the water park, Madonna make lunch and put drinks in a cooler for when they got hungry for lunch. Then when she was done doing that, she went online to get tickets for the water park. When Madonna found the tickets, she bought them and printed them out. Juliet came downstairs and get her phone. "Juliet come here real quick." Madonna said. "Okay." Juliet walked over to Madonna and asked "yeah?" Then Madonna said, "could you hand everyone there tickets?" "Sure where are they?" "Right here. No hurry up we need to go, I want to have some fun." Madonna said. So everyone got their tickets and Liam said, "is everyone ready to go?" "Yeah." "Then lets go." During the car ride everything was quiet, then Bella broke the silence, "we didn't even plan to come to the water park, Lalie just asked if we should go and we said yes, we didn't even plan this before." Then everyone started to chuckle. When they go to the water park, they got in groups of two. Liam and Lalie, Harry and Madonna, Louis and Juliet, Niall and Bella, and Zayn and Jenny. They spent 4 hours at the water park them left to have lunch, them went back in for another 2 hours. Everyone was having such a good time.but when it was starting to get dark, the water park was closing, so they left to have dinner at Denny's. at Denny's they are dinner then went home. "Today was fun, thank god we weren't stuck home all day." Jenny said. "Yeah." Everyone agreed. When they got home, they spent the rest of the night in their rooms talking and watching TV, they had TV's in their rooms.