Chapter One

~Doctor Chilled's Point Of View~

I don't really understand how things became so hectic so soon. Everything started so well. I remember when we built this town. Everything was peaceful. So peaceful...

'Day One, Town finished building'

We finally have our town built! It looks amazing! I am Doctor ChilledChaos and am so excited!

END OF JORNUAL ENTRY #1

I took a look around my new town. It looked fantastic! I was so excited to get to know everyone! I look towards the sky to see it was beginning to darken. Perhaps I should head to bed. I make my way to my new house. Everything has a place and everything is in it's place. I unpacked earlier. I go over to my wardrobe and pull out my night clothes which consists of a white cotton shirt and pants. They were comfortable and very good for sleeping. Before I go to sleep I check under my bed. Under it was a white first aid kit. I know everything that's in it. I was just making sure it was there. I climb up into my bed and fall asleep.

END OF NIGHT ONE

START OF DAY TWO

I awoke to screaming. I quickly change into my day clothes, it would be embarrassing to go out in my night clothes, and run outside. Krisim was the one to scream. There was a dead animal of sort laying in Dlive's path. Everyone was whispering to each other. Personally I didn't thing much of it. Maybe we had wolves? I remember hearing howls last night. Besides Dlive would never kill an animal. He's to nice. Suddenly Minx spoke up. "Clearly we have to do something. I personally won't allow such shenanigans to commence. I say we lynch Dlive." She yelled loud enough for everyone to hear. "Well it is in his path." "Dlive would never hurt anything." "What if we let him go and next time it's a townie?" Everyone was arguing. Dlive didn't say anything, he was shaking hard though. "All those who choose guilty?" Minx asked raising her hand. Most people raised their hands. "Innocent?" She asked next. Myself, Ohm, Galm and Pewdie raised our hands. Sadly we were greatly out numbered.

"Dlive the town has chosen. You shall pay for your crimes." Minx stated pulling him up to the platform in the middle of the town. "What crimes!? I did nothing!" He shouted. Minx didn't answer. He sighed and stood on the stool. Minx placed the noose around his neck. "I did nothing wrong." He mumbled. Then Minx kicked the stool. I didn't watch but I could hear it. "He was Medium." Minx stated pulling a sheet of paper from his pocket. "You may all return to your homes." Minx shouted. I did just that. What even happened?

END DAY TWO
START OF NIGHT TWO