Chapter Five

~Galm's P.O.V.~

It was morning now. I had moved Nanners to the center. He wasn't the only body. I recognized Ohm and Pewdie. I take the three wills after deciding to leave Gassy's with Nanners. I stood in the center waiting for the rest of the town. I counted who was left.

Cry the Godfather, Ze most likely town, Chilled Doctor, and myself the Jailor. "Ohm died last night. He committed suicide. He was ... The Serial Killer." I smiled to myself. Smarty's killer is finally dead. "Pewdie died last night. He was killed by a member of the Mafia. He was a witch?" I said with confusion. I didn't know we had a witch. " Nanners died last night. He was executed by the Jailor. He was Janitor. He has reveled the Godfather as Cryaotic." I continued.

I almost laughed at the look of shock on his face. I force him to the center. "Guilty?" I ask the two townies. Chilled and I raised our hands. "Innocent?" I asked. Ze didn't raise his hand. I guess he abstains. I place the rope around his neck and kick over the stool underneath him. "He was Godfather." I state before allowing the town to return home. This was the last I'd see of it.

END OF DAY SIX

START OF NIGHT SIX.

[No Information-Log Missing]

END OF NIGHT SIX
START OF DAY SEVEN

~Doctor Chilled's P.O.V.~

I feel so useless! I couldn't save any of those people! I sigh and slowly get dressed. I don't even bother with breakfast. I left my house and sigh once again. Galm is laying in front of his house. Judging by the wound on his head he killed himself. Ze walked out of his house and smirked. Why was he hap- He was Mafia. Krism was never the framer! I take a few steps back with that realization. Ze had been helping them kill people! Yami, Gassy, Pewdie! He's responsible! And I'm next! "Finally figure it out Chilly?" Ze asks me. I don't answer. I turn around and run back into my house. What am I going to do? There's nothing I can do. I don't have a weapon. And even if I went to one of the houses that had them I wouldn't know how to use it! I'm a doctor! Do no harm! I'm as good as dead...

END OF DAY SEVEN

START OF NIGHT SEVEN

[No Information-Log Missing]

END OF NIGHT SEVEN
START OF DAY EIGHT

~Framer/Mafioso Ze's P.O.V.~

I chuckled to myself. Doc Chilly was no more. There were no more townies. No more SK. The Witch is gone. The werewolf's dead. I win.

{The Mafia Wins}

I had buried the bodies days ago. The houses were clean and so was the town. I smirked to myself. The Town Of Salem is accepting new residence.