Chapter Three

~Jailor Galm's P.O.V.~

I drag Chilled with me to the jail. With only mild complaining and panicking. This should be interesting. I threw him in the jail cell and began interrogating him. "What's your role!?" I demand the shaking Chilled. "D-Doctor!" He stutters. I nod and write it down in my will. "I suggest you sleep. It's going to be a long night." I tell him as I toss a blanket into the cell.

~Werewolf Spark's P.O.V.~

The full moon came out. I began to change. It was painful! As soon as I became the wolf I howled. Tonight was hunting night. And anyone outside shall be slaughtered.!

END OF NIGHT THREE
START OF DAY FOUR

~Veteran Krism's P.O.V.~

I walked out of my house after changing my clothes and eating breakfast. I felt... uneasy. I turn towards Minx's house to see if she was out yet and screamed. Everyone else came out to see why I had screamed which caused more screaming, vomiting, and every fainting! (Really Pewdie?) Minx was laying in front of her house. Or at least I assumed it was Minx. It was really a bloody mess of blood and meat. I slowly walk to it when I notice her will. I move to the center to read it aloud. "Minx was M-Mayor. S-She was slaughtered by a W-W-Werewolf!" I continued once I realized there was only one thing that could have caused this. The town gasped and began to form hushed whispers. I was ready to breakdown. I didn't know what to do! Well I did know one thing. Minx wasn't the only death. I go over to the corpse of Mark and obtain his will. "Mark was Escort. He was killed by the SK while after distracting... Smarty." I read slowly. I look over to seen the raven haired boy turn red. "As Minx would say, Who will we judge today?" I ask the town shakily.

Like the day before the town argued until night fall. Everyone returned to their homes without a lynch.

END OF DAY FOUR
START OF NIGHT FOUR

~Janitor SeaNanners' P.O.V.~

"Kill the lookout." I hear my Godfather Cryaotic order. My eyes widen. Gassy was the lookout! I didn't voice my protests knowing well enough I would be killed. "Nanners will clean him. His will is too precious to give the town." He continued. I am so sorry Max...

~SK Ohm's P.O.V.~

I need to kill again. I don't understand how Mark survived the first time but he sure as hell didn't the next. What about little Smarticus? I chuckle to myself. He shouldn't have voted guilty... Bye Bye Smarty...

END OF NIGHT FOUR
START OF DAY FIVE