Chapter Two

~SK Ohm's P.O.V.~

They were all going to pay for what they did to him! All of them! He never deserved that! He didn't hurt anyone. I smirked to myself and grabbed the knife from my kitchen counter and Pulled a black cloak over me. I knew who would pay first. Mark.

~Mafia Cryaotic's P.O.V.~

"Who first boss?" My Mafioso Yami asked me. "Minx...I don't like people who think they're better then others. She needs to go." I answered. He nodded. "Ze you will be framing Krism and Nanners...Clean Minx." I continued. They all nodded and went to do their respective jobs.

~Witch Pewdiepie's P.O.V.~

Who to control? Oh Lookie! Yamimash and Ze are out for a walk... Hehe... I used my awesome witch-ly skills to make Ze attack Yami. This will be epic.

~Doctor Chilled's P.O.V.~

I decided to go out. I feel bad about tonight. Two houses down I hear a scream. I race inside and grab my first aid kit and race to the house. The front door was open when I got there. I run inside to see Mark holding his stomach. I could see lots of blood. It's safe to say he was probably stabbed. I undo his button up and begin to work on his would. I smile to myself. I can keep him alive! When my work is done I put him in his bed and make my way back to my house. It was almost sun up! I change out of my bloody clothes and into clean ones and make my way outside. (After grabbing a slice of toast of course.) I feel good about today!

END OF NIGHT TWO
START OF DAY THREE

~Mayor Minx's P.O.V.~

I leave my house to see quite a sight indeed. One of my townies were dead and another was injured. I walk to my dead townie and loot his pockets for his will. I return to the center to read it aloud. "Yamimash was Mafioso. We was killed by the Mafia during an attempt on my life." I knew the last park because it said here in his will they wanted me dead. The town whispered to each other worriedly. "I was attacked last night!" I hear Mark shout. "If that's so then why are you alive?" I heard Ohm ask. Mark rolled him eyes. "Doc saved me duh!" He answered. I notice Galm glancing over at Chilled every so often. I know who he's going to jail tonight!. I knew Galm was the jailer because Krism whispered it to me the other day. "Who will we judge today?" I ask my town. I heard a lot of grumbles. I suppose the town isn't happy with yesterdays random lynch. The town argued for hours with out enough votes to bring someone up I let them home. It was getting late after all.

END OF DAY THREE
START OF NIGHT THREE