War on Home Turf

"Where have you been all night, Angelica Di Graza?" my father screamed at me as I just barely entered in through the front door of our large beige house.
"I slept in Nadia's house last night Papa" I sighed back at him.
"Go to my office immediately!" he said angrily.

I trudged up the white marble stairs dreading what speech I was going to get for the millionth time this month. I finally arrived outside the large circular dark brown double doors which lead into his office. I pushed the door and peaked through the gap while I slowly learned there was a man in my fathers office but it is not my father. Who is he?

He stood there so possessive. He had jet black hair which was smothered in gel, deep grey eyes, perfectly arched eyebrows and the sharpest jaw line I had ever seen in my life. The perfect guy. His dark blue jeans, white crisp shirt and crimson tie fit his roughly 6ft tall body extremely well. If he was to be my boyfriend oh I would defiantly say yes.

"Angelica?" he whispered.
"How do you know my name and what the hell are you doing here?" I replied needing answers fast.
"I am Christopher but you can call me Chris. I am your bodyguard" he claimed.
"Okay Chris, why would I need a bodyguard?" I questioned him further.

He went on to explain that the Mafia was currently in uproar due to one of the Underbosses being assassinated the night before. As my father being the next rank down from him it meant he was to take over his job. An Underboss is a major job in the Mafia. If you wanted to see the very top guy, the Underboss had to approve. Hearing all these details and further ones created confusion in my head so I gave up listening and just told him I was going downstairs to go and get something to eat.