Home Sweet Home

After what felt like a million hours at school we finally arrived home. It was bliss. I walked through the doorway pushing the heaviest door known to man and just fell on the floor refusing to get up. Chris went red with laughter and just stepped over my tired body without even thought to help me.

"I am going to check in with your father. Don't leave the house, okay?" He demanded.
"Fine whatever! I don't even plan to leave the floor. It's kinda comfy" I laughed.

Chris rolled his amazing grey eyes at me and shook his head. Damn he looked so perfect. I was so shocked with myself.
Am I.... Am I falling in love with... my bodyguard?
My eyes swelled with tears. I jolted off of the ground and ran out the door ignoring any orders I had to stay put.

I decided to go to the park and just run until my mind was clear of every single happy and sad thought. I couldn't understand how my mind was even saying he was cute. He annoyed me a lot. He also always got me into trouble. Ugh why did my father have to send a bodyguard to me? I don't understand any of this anymore. What's happening to me?

"I'm in love with Christopher Acciaro" I mumbled to myself while tears poured from my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay now this is what they call an A/N (Authors Note).
I need opinions:
I read a lot of books on and they nearly have a pov of every main character in the story. Comment who else you want a pov of (minus Angie of course). The pov will depict their side of the chapter or what is going on in their lives.