Fashion Statement

I couldn't get my head around the random appearance of Chris and why he was sent to protect me of all people. Who would want my father dead? He is a good man and doesn't do anything wrong to anyone, well, apart from the people who deserve it as he always says. I realized I need to stop over thinking things and go for a walk to clear my head.

"Chris!" I screamed as I couldn't find him anywhere in the house.
"Yeah?" he shouted back questioning me.
"I'm going for a walk to clear my head and I'll be back soon" I explained
"No no no, you will not go without me" he complained.
"Okay, whatever" I whined while thinking I will never be able to get a minutes peace from him.
"Are you meant to go to school with me?" I asked him.
"Well duh" he replied.
"What?... You're like 25 or something" I said in shock.
"I'm actually 17" he admitted while he shut the front door behind him.

This life is so messed up. Chris is only 17 and he is protecting me. Could they not have sent someone older than at least 25? I had to admit I would get looks if I was walking with him in the halls. I could only imagine what they would whisper to each other. Chris needed to dress down a lot more though because suits to school is only for the teachers. Immediately I directed him to Old Navy, one of the best clothing shops in the world, in my opinion anyways.

"What are we doing here?" he asked me confused.
"You need casual clothes if you are going to be near me" I explained.