Why Are Guys Confusing

"I know nothing about fashion" Chris laughed in embarrassment.
"Well you are in luck because you have the fashion queen right here to help" I said in a high pitched voice.

I slowly learned that he was so right, he knew absolutley nothing. He didn't even know the different types of jeans. I wanted to scream 'ALERT ALERT CODE RED' but I didn't in fear of wondering what staff members would take that as. What was I going to do with him? I needed some girl help and fast. I whipped out my phone and speed texted my closest friend Nadia.

Angelica: "Need help!! Get to Old Navy ASAP!!"
Nadia: "I'll be there in two seconds, don't worry I'm coming Angie!"

I always knew I could rely on her. We have only been friends for about 3 years but she knows everything about me. Hopefully she can save me from my new disaster, Disaster Chris. Chris will have his first day in my school tomorrow so I needed to get him ready pronto.

When Nadia arrived we raided the store, nearly buying it all out. I would buy the store but I wouldn't be able to stand the horrible costumers who enter with stupid complaints everyday. If you are a shopping girl like me you understand what I mean. After all it is Papa's money so I could buy the store or even the mall. We walked out of the store nearly drowning in bags of shirts, jeans, tracksuits a and a couple of hoodies. Suddenly I realized we need to get Chris a closet, a closet in my house. I decided he might have to take one of the master rooms. It was okay but I love those rooms and they are only for family, not the help.