5

I woke up the next day and looked out my windows. I stood up and wrapped a robe around me opening the curtains.

I looked over at his house and thought back to the night that changed my whole life.

I got up and changed into a sweatshirt and cropped leggins before I went back to looking out the window.

I sat in the windowsill and took out my phone. I looked on it at old pictures and old videos when I heard a door slam.

I looked out the window and saw Jackson with a bruised face and a busted eye.

I stood up putting my phone down and walked down the stairs opening the door.

He walked right across the yard and into the house closing the door.

I walked backwards until my back hit the wall. He walked closer to me before smashing his lips on mine.

I couldn't help but kiss back. When he pulled away he looked down at my stomach "it's been bugging me for the last three months, but please can you tell me what the sex of the baby is. Do I have the right to know just that?"

He placed a hand on my stomach "a girl and a boy." He looked at me "so your telling me your having twins?"

I laughed before nodding. He laughed placing two hands on my stomach.

And for the rest of the day we just talked and talked about the out random things.

~*~

That night he helped me up to bed and I undressed so I was just in a sports bra and underwear. He took off his shirt and pants so he was just wearing his boxers.

We stood there staring at eachother bodies before lying down. He placed a hand on my stomach and I put my hand on it.

I closed my eyes and he rubbed my stomach with his thumb. "Tell me do you have to leave tomorrow?"

I looked at him "I'm sorry, but I have to go back to my girlfriend..." I opened my eyes "but who did this to your face?"

I asked as he smiled "family love."

I turned my head "but how about our babies?" I questioned. He smiled "I will be partially there, and maybe one day fully there." He said as I looked at him "you look tired and weak. You need to keep your energy for them."

He touched my stomach as I did too.

"Ouch!" He looked at me "what?"

We both looked down as you could see a little foot print indentation on my stomach.

I ran my fingers over it "I'm going to be a mom."

He grabbed my hand and we intertwined our fingers "and I'm going to be a dad."