17

Pic- Camden Benson (aka Chris Pine)

We sat on the couch next to eachother as he rubbed my back. We watched various movies and laughed.

"So are you excited to come work for me tomorrow?" I smiled and nodded looking at him "I am. I've missed it too much." He smiled pecking my forehead and moving his hand from my back to my hand.

He grabbed it and intertwined our fingers. "What do you want to do for dinner?" I shrugged "something easy for sure."

He smiled and nodded "I'll get right on it."

~*~

All I remember was us driving to work then the next moment I remember being rushed to the hospital.

I looked over at Jackson. He wasn't responding to anything. He lied there still with a mask over his mouth.

Tears streamed down my face as they told me he was in a coma and might never wake up.
I stopped pushing and struggling and lied there letting them stick needles in me.

We reached the hospital and they seperated us.

They set me in a room by myself and my brother came and visited multiple times before it was time for me to go home.

My brother bought his company, but I quit. I moved away down to North Carolina, by the beach.

And that's when I met Camden. He was sweet and loved me. We married later that year followed by the birth of our daughter the next year.

Now five years later she stands beautiful and healthy. I smiled before my brother called. I sighed picking it up "what do you want?" He took a deep breath "I just want to see you sis, please." I looked at the ground "I'll be up next week."

~*~

I walked through New York City with the lights and the people. I missed this place, but it was filled with too many bad memories and bad times. Too many deaths and people I left behind. Too many firmilar faces and firmilar places.

I walked around for hours just taking it all in. I was lost at words but my eyes said it all. Why did I ever leave this place?"