7

I woke up with a sharp pain in my abdomen. I gripped my stomach getting up. You could hear a splash of water on my hardwood floors.

I gripped my stomach. Somethings wrong!

~*~

I was rushed to the hospital as my temperature spiked and blood was everywhere. They said I wouldn't live.

"I have to push, I have too!!" I screamed as the ambulance drivers told me to wait. I tired pushing and I yelped. Blood was everywhere.

They rushed me into the hospital where they declare my babies still born.

I had to deliver dead babies. I cried for weeks afterwards. I didn't leave the house nor tell Jackson.

If he wasn't in my life then I don't think he should know that both his children died. Well at least not one of them. His fiancé, she is pregnant.

I remember I stayed in bed my mom would bring me soup everyday so I could at least have energy.

But I remember one day she didn't come. And then I got the call. She had a heart attack and died in her sleep.

Her funeral was today.

~*~

I stood in front of the mirror wearing a black dress and black heels. My hair was straightened and I was just getting my color back so I looked alive.

But the thing was I wasn't alive inside. My dad was the one who gave me the news.

He came back from a trip and found her body there.

I walked outside and got in my car.

~*~

I drove to my mom's after the funeral for the memorial at her house.

I haven't been back here since that night that Jackson said he would try and be there. But he never was.

Andrea sat next to me "Hey I'm right here." She had just come back from her honey moon when she found out about my mom.

We didn't put it in the papers on on the news or the radio. We wanted to keep it quiet.

I got out of the car taking a small glance over at Jackson's house.

His lights were on inside and out. The cars were there.

I turned around and looked at the ground before walking inside of the house.

My family stood there crying around my dad and my brother.

I smiled walking up to them "aw sweetheart!" My grandma walked up to me hugging me "I heard about your babies. I'm so sorry."

I smiled before we went on to talking. When it was over I walked up to the guest room and Andrea went to her guest room. My brother took my dad and my grandma on a vacation to Hawaii, where he lives.

I undressed and put on sports bra and sweatpants. I tied my hair up in a bun and sat in the windowsill plugging in headphones as Sorry by Justin Beiber blared.

I leaned my head against the window as I heard Andrea laughing. I then heard a door slam and I looked across the street.

Jackson was holding a hospital bag while his fiancé held her stomach. She got in the passengers seat of his car when he looked up at me. I instantly looked away and stood up closing the curtains.

I heard another car door slam and the car speed away.