9

I pushed past him as he grabbed my wrist. "Please Victoria!" I looked at him. He hasn't said my name in so long.

He pulled me into his chest "let's do it, try again. You won't have to throw away the stuff then."

I shook my head "what about y-your family?" I said my voice cracking.

He looked at me "they left me a long time ago. I just helped her give birth then she ran off into the sunset with the real baby's dad."

I looked at him my heart pounding as our breath became uneven.

I pulled away "I'm sorry I can't go through that again." He looked at me "you won't have to, I'll be right by your side. You won't lose this one. I will make sure, I promise."

I looked at him as he slowly pecked my lips. I gasped kissing back. What was going on with me?" I thought as he pulled away.

I looked into his once cold eyes that by now has softened with a little hope left in him.

As Olivia walked back in I had not noticed but Jackson had left.

I looked down at the ground "Hey.." She looked up and saw the pinkish red that covered my face.

"What just happened?" She asked as I couldn't help but laugh. "Something extraordinary."

She walked up dropping a box in my now held out arms. "Well now do some work with that energy that you have recently obtained."

I laughed even harder crying the box and putting it in the truck.

When we put the last box in I closed the bag and waved off Olivia who had to get home.

And there I stood by myself. I looked up and saw a firmilar face walk across his lawn and over to me with a duffle bag.

I smiled at him as he stopped two feet away from me "I was wondering if I could stay the night."

I laughed before nodding "hop in."

We both got into the truck and we drove back to my house.

The truck was small since we had already brought all the furniture and plants over. I parked the car in my driveway.

I don't know why but I felt like he never left me. I just flew back into his arms like a child hugging her parents that had just come back from war.

I walked up to the door and unlocked it walking inside. He looked at me closing the door.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I said turning around to find him standing only inches away.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled us together. Our stomach touched as did our noses.

I would look up in his eyes and get romantically lost in the chaos covered hole that led right to his soul.

Our breath became heavy just taking eachother in. And proudly I made the first move. I smashed my lips on him sparking an unknown light in my heart.

It warmed me and lit a pathway to greater times.

I don't know what had just happened but boy did it fell amazing.