16

I pulled away from the hug before crossing my arms. "You can come in." I said as he picked up the flowers and his suitcase. He closed the door behind him and I hopped up on top of the island in he kitchen.

He placed the flowers gently next to the sink and smiled up at me.

I looked away as he walked in front of me. He stood in between my legs his hands on my thighs. I silently gasped a little as his touch burned me.

"Before I came here I transfered my company here to New York and it is all set up. I womdered if you wanted to come and work for me again. But you will have to promise me one thing."

I was looking at him now "you have to tell me how you really feel. Right now."

He laughed lookin down to the ground then up in my eyes again.

I took a deep breath as I smiled "your touch burns me every time. Your smile it makes my heart want to melt and your voice makes me want to hold you everyday. Your my drug. You make my heart skip a beat and my stomach flip. You are perfect and make me happy every time I see you. And it hurts me when you leave, but it also makes me want you even more."

He looked at me as I jumped down. "When you kiss me fireworks go off in bright lights. I want to have sex with you all the time. It's like I'm addicted to you. I just want you every moment of the day. I've loved that stupid smile ever since I started interning at your company. You make me want to spread my wings and fly. Soar above the clouds. Above and beyond. I love you Jackson Louis."

I said my voice shaky as he smiled "I feel ten times that with you. I just want to lie in bed and love you every moment of every day. You make me want to be the best person I can be. You burn me with your touch. Your just so beautiful. Your smile burns me. I just want you to be mine, all mine. I never want to hurt you ever again."

I let out a deep breath, a shaky uneven breath as I moved closer to him "I brought condoms this time." He said as I laughed.

He smiled placing his hands on my hips. I groaned as he started kissing my neck.

He pushed me up against the counter pushing his member against me, up and down, he pushed it agqinst my area as I moaned. I lifted up my leg and wrapped it around him.

It felt like I was dying for his touch. I craved his presence in me so much.

My heart raced as I screamed. I grabbed my but and by thus point he had stuck the condom on his member.

I was pulling down my sweatpants and underwear as he pulled down his pants.

He stuck himself in me.

I jumped a little as my private area pushed against him, back and forth.

I was jumping up and down as he grunted moving back and forth.

The pressure that was pushing on down there made my face turn red and my pelvic bone to become numb.

I screamed his name as he smashed his lips on mine.