6

It's been a while since Jackson has talked to me. I moved back into my house and was anticipating tomorrow.

I turned eight months. My stomach has really plopped out, and It was getting really painful.

But the most painful part wasn't my stomach. It was my heart. I was watching the news when Jackson's picture popped up next to his girlfriends.

They were now engaged, and she was pregnant.

I immediately turned off the tv and walked up to my room. My friend Andrea stood there "I told you they are!" I screamed as she jumped a little.

I placed a hand on my stomach "I'm sorry." I said waddling over and sitting down on my bed.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as I looked at the ground "horrible, my heart hurts, but so does my bladder. Why did I ever make such a stupid mistake.

If I never had sex with him, if I never fell in love with that face I saw everyday then maybe I'd still have my job and I would have this!"

I screamed before cupping my face in my palms. Years streamed down my face. "I'm so stupid!" I said as she shook her head "you are nothing but stupid!" She yelled back to me.

I gripped my stomach with both of my hands. "In a month I will have two babies to raise with no help."

She looked down at me "I'll be here." I shook my head "no seriously I'm just next door. If you need any help then I'll be here."

I smiled before looking up at her.

"Do you promise me?" She laughed "your my best friend."