A/N

SPOILER ALERT ON UP COMING CHAPTERS! IF YOUR DON'T WANT TO HAVE THINGS IN THIS BOOK SPOILED FOR YOU THEN I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!!!

OK so after Amber's Arrival I will try adding CreepyPastas as there mystical type of creature that can only be summoned if having the right power amount meaning young ones like Shimmer (take as an example) won't be able to summon them only if she uses all her power . which might cause death.

Oh a few ages, Shimmer is 13 being the youngest of her sisters. Midnight (the middle child) is 15. And Sky, she's the eldest, is 16. I separated them like this because I have no idea when to place their Birth Date other than the time when I created them (Shimmer 2 years before midnight and midnight 1 year before Sky)

Now that you know that I can move on

Sky goes into another dimension which she doesn't know about she sees blood everywhere she pleads and begs to get out yet nothing works. Later she does nothing but sit down singing or talking to herself, even giving herself pity.
She hears a voice. She runs.
End of Spoiler

Another thing I will put in are OCs and they will or could if the owner says so play an important part of the book like, for example, If BSlug got caught.

Later I will be making BSlug fight Night and BSlug won't be seen in about 7-13 chapters then after that Amber, Shimmer, Midnight, Sky, and PSlug will have to venture on without BSlug

That is all I will spoil for you and I hope who have a great Thanksgiving

•••The Magical Crimson•••