Families

To tell you the truth Blsug and Pslug don't know their parents, neither do Shimmer and Midnight so I will tell you their parents

BSlug and Pslug are Siblings and they know that. What they don't know ,however ,are who they are born to, their parents are Night (at the time Night was referred to as NightSlug, he was one of the most fabulous slapping slugs around) and Jalapenio Slug (she was referred as JSlug).

Midnight and Shimmer are siblings but they were separated when the where infants Shimmer acts more like her mother, Amber, than Midnight. Midnight tries not to show how she was raised by ,her father Scratch. And so she imitates Bslug and Shimmer.

Scratch died from the UgLees, his death happened so they can force Midnight into joining the UgLee side, the plan backfired her hate for UgLees is overwhelming, it is also why she has the strength to lift boulders, and more heavy items.

Although Scratch died,Amber didn't, Amber told Shimmer to run away quickly, this happened during the first battle of the UgLees , the fab army won, Amber was still alive in a shelter she made, she never left that part of the forest and so, caused Amber's disappearance.

Jslug died giving birth because she lost the will to live, Scratch died when both he and Midnight were captured being killed as tormentation.