Amber's Arrival

Sky was walking down the forest until something or should I say SOMEONE caught her eye

It was a woman with hazel hair and light green eyes was.. Slapping..

As Sky walked closer the woman started to disapear

Sky: Amber?

The woman was gone

Sky: it's gotta be you

The woman appears again

UNKNOWN: well who do think I am

Sky: Missum you look like someone I know

UNKNOWN: which is?

Sky: you look like.. Amber

UNKNOWN: let me tell you my story

I, Amber Kat Shadehawk, am mother to three children. Scratch and I loved them more than anything, but luck wasn't on our side, the uglee forces made us separate so one of our friends known as Banana Slug had taken our youngest child, her name was Shimmer. Scratch took the middle child, or Midnight, and I took the eldest child, her name was Sky.

I had always taken care of the little one as she looked up to me dearly and always helped in the burrow we lived in, but as the war got harder the Uglees tried killing Sky. I, being the mother, had to do something about it so I surrendered my own life to save her. They always tried to make me one of their minions, I refused the thought of me killing my young haunted me.

I had always trained where the forest lays because I knew Scratch could be here, but as the Uglee population got larger news spread and I finally found out Scratch died. As a result I stayed in the forest thinking maybe Sky, Shimmer or Midnight would find me.

And here I am talking to you, what is your name?

Sky: my name is Sky Shadehawk daughter to Amber Shadehawk and Scratch Kitsegde

Amber: daughter? Is that you?

Sky: yes mother, it is me.

Midnight: have you fou- Mother?

Shimmer: um who is she Midnight?

Amber: it seems you don't remember..

Sky: this is our mother someone you never got to know

Shimmer: *runs up and hugs Amber*

Amber: we're all together now..

Midnight: but Scratch..

Amber: Midnight, how exactly did Scratch... Die?

Midnight: someone he had a green face and had dirt all over his body with black speckles of dirtiness took him up by the neck and cut his head off eating his limbs..

Sky: SLOBBERFACE THAT A**HOLE! I'M SO GLAD I KILLED HIM!!

Amber: I just needed to know, now let's get back to Banana Slug and the others..

Shimmer: ok