Dan

As I looked across the field, I caught sight of the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She was stunning. She had this perfect hair, a kind of turquoise, blue-green colour, and these beautiful eyes, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She was just so perfect.

Being a big YouTuber, at a gathering, I'm always surrounded by people, but I needed to find out who this girl was, I was sure I'd seen her before.

"PHIL!" I shouted, "WHO'S SHE?!". I pointed over to where the girl was stood, but she was so small, the crowd around her seemed to swallow her whole. But still, Phil knew who I meant.

"Oh, her? That's Emma," Phil shouted back. "Emma Blackery. She's gorgeous isn't she?"

That was it. Emma. I needed to meet this girl, and now.

"Dan, will you sign this?" "Dan, can I have a picture?" Dan, Dan, Dan....I was fed up of my own name. I was never like this at gatherings normally, I just needed to speak to Emma.

She knew who I was, I think she did anyway. Her eyes kept sneaking over towards me, darting back whenever we made eye contact. She was cute.

I stood there for what seemed like hours. Saying hello to each person who came up to me, taking pictures, signing faces and arms...But all the time, I couldn't stop glancing towards Emma.

I guessed she had a fair amount of subscribers. A crowd of maybe a hundred people eagerly waited to meet her, holding letters, packs of Doritos and bottles of Coke. "They must be a weird bunch," I thought to myself, having to hold back a smile.

As everybody was starting to leave and the sun started to set in London, I began to wonder whether I should go over to her and spark up a conversation. My heart told me one thing, yet my mind argued against it. Should I speak to her or should I just crush on her from afar? 

I was so deeply involved within this argument that I didn't notice Emma was no longer where she had stood all day.

I panicked when I saw. My heart sank into the ground. This beautiful girl was gone and I never even got to speak to her.

Saddened, I switched on my iPhone and logged onto YouTube, where I spend most of my life, and typed in "Emma Blackery". The first video to come up was one called 'Get Intimate With Me'. I tapped it eagerly, excited to see what her personality was like. 

It was perfect.

I stood there for an hour just watching her videos. Everything about her was just the definition of perfection. Her voice, her accent, her hair, her figure, her personality. I was hooked.

I was so into her videos that I didn't even realise that the sun had set, and I was now stood in an empty field under the stars. That was until I felt a tap on my shoulder. Looking up from my phone I was shocked by the darkness that had settled over London. "Hi" a shy voice squeaked. I turned around slowly to see the beautiful girl I had been watching all day. "I'm Emma".