Dan

As we kissed I forgot about everything. The only thing that mattered was Emma. It was perfect.

I’m not sure how long that kiss lasted. All I know is that it was interrupted by “Dan, you should seriously get a room.”

Emma and I broke apart immediately, both startled by Phil’s sudden presence. “Since when were you a hit with the ladies?” Joked Phil.

Embarrassed, I led Emma into the apartment, giving Phil a sly elbow to the ribs on my way past.

I asked Emma if she needed anything. She shook her head as she looked around, “No thanks.” She seemed amazed by our apartment. “Is there something wrong, Emma?” I asked “There aren’t any spiders or anything are there?”

“No,” she replied, “it’s just, I’ve watched your videos for so long and it’s amazing to actually be standing in the same apartment that you make them in.”

She turned bright red, embarrassed. She was cute.

Although it was 5am, I decided to show her round. My room was a mess so I sent Phil in there to tidy everything quickly while I showed her the rest of our place.

Emma was obviously a fan of mine and Phil’s videos. The way her eyes shone when I showed her things that had been included in videos was truly beautiful.

As I finished showing her round the living room, I pulled her close again, I just had to kiss her one more time.

As we kissed, I heard Phil open my bedroom door and proceed to walk towards the bathroom where he turned to see Emma and I, “Dan, I’m serious, please get a room!” He laughed to himself as he opened the bathroom door and went in there. I decided to show Emma Phil’s room.

She gasped as I opened the door. I thought it was because she knew that Phil doesn’t really let me in there. “What’s up?” I asked her.

“It’s Phil’s room!” she gasped. I could see her inner fangirl starting to show itself now. Laughing, I told her we shouldn’t really be in Phil’s room and started to lead her out.

Phil pranced out of my room (I wasn’t sure how he had got back in there so quickly after going into the bathroom). He was holding my camera and jumping about excitedly, the way Phil does sometimes.

“Come on! Let’s tell the world about our guest!” He said excitedly, almost shouting. I turned to Emma. She was possessed by the biggest smile I had ever seen; her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. “Okay!” I replied, “As long as Emma is okay with that.”

Emma nodded so vigorously that I’m not sure how her head stayed on her shoulders.

Phil started to set the camera up as I smiled at Emma. She looked like a child on Christmas morning. “Are we ready?” asked Phil.

“Uh, huh” I replied, sitting down next to Emma as Phil pressed record.