Emma

“Hey guys! Today we’ve made an Emma Blackery sandwich, haven’t we Dan?”

I couldn’t believe it. I was in a Dan and Phil video. As I sat in between them on Phil’s bed, my face seemed permanently possessed by a huge smile. This night was the best one I’d ever experienced.

“So Emma,” Dan said. I snapped out of my daydream and turned to face him, looking into his eyes as he looked back into mine. He smiled, “Are you liking our apartment so far?”

I nodded, “Yeah!” I looked back at Dan. He smiled his beautiful smile at me again. “It’s definitely tidier than I imagined!”

Dan and Phil both laughed.

The video making process went on for a few hours. There wasn’t much useable footage but more than enough to make a video with – and as Phil sat down to edit it, I got more and more excited.

It was now 10am. None of us had slept and the second day of the London Gathering was haunting us as it grew closer and closer.

We decided to climb into bed for a few hours.

I practically crawled from Dan’s room to the bathroom; the sleepless night starting to take its toll on me. Dan laughed as I jumped upon seeing One Direction on the inside of the bathroom door. I had forgotten that they were there.

Five minutes later, I walked into Dan’s room like a zombie with a limp. Dan smiled at me as he handed me one of his old shirts to wear for bed. I recognised it from one of his old videos.

I threw it over my head and climbed into bed.

A few minutes later I felt the bed covers move as Dan crawled into bed next to me. I turned to face him and he looked into my eyes again and smiled.

I moved closer towards him and felt his arms reach around me and cuddle me in close. He kissed my forehead as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.