The Twitlonger - Dan's POV

"Hello guys.

There have been a lot of mentions and edits recently (today) of Emma Blackery and I and a lot of people asking what is going on.

Since you guys mean so much to me, Emma and I are going to share what happened last night with you.

So here goes:

Emma and I met last night after the London Gathering broke up. I had never seen Emma's videos before and found out who she was after I had been staring at her all day drooling, according to Phil.

So, at the end of the night, I hung around on the field trying to figure out what to say to Emma and she tapped me on the shoulder - and not to sound cheesy or anything, but I fell in love with her instantly. Like a Romeo and Juliet thing. 

Emma missed her train back to Essex so we let her crash with Phil and I (NOTHING HAPPENED).

I have a thing to confirm and also a thing to ask of you:

1. Yes, "Demma" is real.

and

2. Emma and I would like you to try to keep mine and Emma's relationship as far out of the whole "Phandom" as possible. We don't want any trouble. Plenty of relationships have been ruined by people getting involved and people sending hate to either end of the couple.

Plenty of relationships have been ruined by this.

We do not mind you tweeting, posting pictures of and "shipping" this relationship - but we do NOT under any circumstances want any hate.

Can we trust you guys?

But shh, this is our little secret. 

Okay?

Okay."

I held my breath as I clicked "Send"

No going back now.

"Are you okay?" Emma asked,

"Yes, I'm okay," I replied,

"Okay,"

"Okay," I smiled.