Phil

I stood on the field and glanced at my watch impatiently. Dan had said him and Emma would be here almost an hour ago, what could they possibly be doing?

I took out my iPhone and called Dan. He answered almost straight away and, out of breath, he gasped "Phil we're coming we just got sidetracked, that's all!"

"Doing what?!" I smiled.

"Um, stuff, I'll explain later. Just tell everyone we're nearly here!"

I put the phone down smiling and shouted across the field that Dan and Emma were almost here.

Almost immediately, I was swarmed by questions of whether Dan and Emma were together, and if the Demma ship was real. I just smiled and answered each one with "I don't know, ask them when they get here!"

Ten minutes later, Dan and Emma strolled hand in hand onto the field and laughed as a swarm of hundreds ran to them. All I could hear was constant screeches of "DEMMA IS REAL!", laughing, I decided to break up the crowd and explain that Dan, Emma and I were going to go somewhere for dinner and we would be straight back afterwards.

Breaking free of the crowd, Dan and Emma smiled at me and came over. "Right where are we going then?" asked Dan.

"For a chat." I replied.

Emma smiled up towards Dan. It was obvious that they were in love.