Bonding

It has been two days since Louis has spoke to Harry. Their lesson was supposed to be today, but Louis didn't think it was gonna happen. A knock sounded on Louis' door, he uncurled himself from under his blankets and opened the door.

"Hi, sweetie." Jay spoke and Louis smiled softly.

"M-Mummy!" Louis said and hugged his mum tightly. "Why a-are you h-home s-so early?" Louis asked and released his mum.

"My baby has been sad so I didn't want to leave him all alone." Jay says and Louis smiled.

"C-Can we e-eat junk f-food and w-watch movies? Like o-old d-days?" Louis asked and Jay nodded

"Of course, sweetie" Jay said and Louis followed her to the living room.

They sat on the couch and Louis curled into Jay's side, sighing contently.

"M-Mummy pick m-movie?" Louis asked.

"Already did." Jay said

"W-What one?"

"The Little Mermaid."

Louis squeaked with excitement and kissed his mum's cheek.

"I-I like t-this one." Louis said and Jay smiled down at her son.

"Want me to get popcorn and drinks?" Jay asks and Louis shakes head.

"I'll d-do it." Louis said and hurries himself to the kitchen.

Louis put the popcorn in for three minutes and started dancing, feeling more free in his clothes. He was wearing sweatpants, a loose shirt, and some pink fluffy socks. It was different for him, but it reminded him of Harry so he enjoyed wearing it. The doorbell rang as soon as the microwave went off, almost making Louis fall.

"P-Popcorn scare m-me." Louis grumbled to himself and then giggled.

Louis got the popcorn and smiled at the beautiful smell. Louis grabbed the Pepsi from the fridge and carried it out to the living room, almost dropping everything when he saw a whimpering Niall at the door.

"Louis. Help." Niall whimpered and Louis nodded, putting everything on the coffee table.

"Louis w-will help." Louis tended to talk in third person when he was worried.

Louis helped Niall to the couch and laid him down.

"Your mom went to get things to help me." Niall said and Louis nodded.

"W-What happened t-to Niall?" Louis asked and caressed Niall's face.

"Harry is mad at me." Niall spoke before wincing.

"Louis h-hurt Niall?" Louis asked.

"No. I have a headache." Niall reassured Louis.

"Louis t-talk quietly n-now." Louis said in a whisper, Niall couldn't help but giggle at Louis.

"I'm okay. Everything's gonna be okay." Niall said trying to calm the worried boy.

"W-Why Harry m-mad a-at Niall?" Louis asked and quirked an eyebrow.

"He found out about-" Niall started, but got cut off by Jay.

"Got the Tylenol." Jay said and handed Niall water and two pills.

"Thanks, Jay." Niall said and smiled.

Louis calmed down after taking a few deep breathes and Jay had told him that Niall was gonna be okay. Louis was now cuddled up to Niall, being careful of Niall's bruised side.

"Y-You are o-okay now. I-I'm here." Louis said and kissed Niall's head. "I-I stay a-away from Harry." Louis said and Niall smiled.

"You don't need to do that." Niall said and Louis shrugged.

"I-I'm a g-good friend. S-So I s-stay away f-from people w-who hurt f-friends." Louis said and Niall smiled fondly at his best friend.

"Night, Lou." Niall whispered.

"N-Night, t-teddy bear." Louis said and Niall giggled at the old nickname.

Niall fell asleep with the small boy snoring lightly on his chest.

Another update!! I'm so proud of myself😂How is everyone?? I love third person Louis!!! Like OMG!!! ❤️❤️❤️ So... Niall got hurt😢Louis is a good friend😊