Confrontation

*Harry's POV *

As I looked at Xavier all I could think of was how bad of a boyfriend I was to Louis. The little 'innocent' boy hanging off of me. I loved Louis so god damn much and looking at Xavier made me remember when I ditched school and met that dumb ass in the first place.

"D-Daddy, he's co-coming over." Louis whispered shyly.

"Xavier, leave us alone." I say as he walks in front of us.

"Why? You and I seem to have a lot of fun when we are together. I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't mind." he said and Louis whimpered.

Louis held onto me tightly and I wrapped a protective arm around him. I never wanted to go back to Xavier and I never would.

"Listen, Xavier, Louis is my boyfriend and I love him. He's my everything and I need him. I don't need you. You were just a fuck and to be honest you weren't even that good." I hissed at him and I saw hurt cross Xavier ' face, but that didn't compare to the tears Louis was crying.

"Look, you made your boyfriend cry. Nice job." Xavier said before rolling his eyes and walking off.

I wipe Louis' tears and he sniffled.

"What's wrong, baby boy?" I asked.

"J-Just don't l-like hearing you t-talk about sex with o-other guys." he said, trying to word his sentence correctly.

I kiss Louis' forehead and he smiled. I brought Louis into a hug and stroked his back, he nuzzled his face into my neck. I heard the bell go off and Louis left the comfort of my arms. He kissed me softly.

"Bye, d-daddy." he said before scurrying off.

I smiled at him as I watched him rush to his class. I walked to my class, not caring if I was late.

Whoop a new chapter!!