Birthday

Niall brought Louis a small wrapped present, knowing he'd love what's inside. Harry was clueless that it was Louis' birthday when he arrived at the Tomlinson household. Harry felt embarrassed as people asked where his present was. 

"What are you doing here?" Louis asked once he saw Harry.

"I just came to hang out with you." Harry said, fumbling with his fingers.

"You need to l-leave." Louis said and Harry pouted.

"Why?" Harry asked, resting his hand Louis' shoulder.

"My mum doesn't want you here." Louis whispered, dragging Harry to the front door.

"does she not like me?" Harry asked.

"No. I made her not like you. I'm sorry." Louis said and shoved Harry outside, pecking his lips quickly before returning to the party.

"Hey, baby." Jay said and kissed Louis' head.

"Hi, mum." Louis said, smiling brightly.

"Do you like the party?" Jay asked and Louis nodded.

"Thanks, mum." Louis said, staring at all his relatives.

"Presents!" Jay shouted and Niall giddily went to the present table.

The presents were passed to Louis, one after another. Once Louis got handed Niall's gift, Niall urged Louis to open it.

"I think I'll wait for this one." Louis said teasingly.

"No." Niall whined and pouted.

Louis tore the gift open and giggled down at the little teddy bear wearing a skirt and tiara, it represented Niall and Louis.

"I hope you enjoy, princess." Niall said Louis nodded.

"I do, teddy bear." Louis said and kissed Niall's cheek, awe's sounded through the room and Louis rolled his eyes.

The rest of the night was filled with eating, awkward hugs, and small chit-chat.

"Bye." Louis said to the last person.

Niall smiled at Louis and dragged him to Louis' room. Louis was caught off guard by Niall's lips crashing into his, Louis was confused. Louis pushed Niall lightly and Niall's face fell.

"Sorry." Niall whispered.

"It's okay." Louis said and ruffled Niall's hair. "Let's cuddle." Louis said and stripped down to his lace panties, crawling into bed.

Niall got into his boxers and crawled in next to Louis, humming softly.

"Night, princess."

"Night, teddy bear."

The small boy fell asleep in the fake blond's arms, loving the warmth, but wishing it was the curly haired lad.

I'm back :) Hope you didn't miss me too much :P