Epilogue

*Louis' POV*

Here I sat with my husband, curled up on his lap. Our little boy running around the living room. I was so happy now, my scars had faded and we're barely noticable. Nathan and Niall had gotten together, they were engaged. Zayn and Liam were married now and had two little girls.

"Harry, I love you." I whisper and kiss his cheek, smiling happily.

"I love you too, baby boy." He says, the old nickname rolling off his tongue.

I giggle and Caleb jumps onto the couch next to us.

"Dada!" He yells and pulls on my arm.

"What baby?" I ask him.

"I hungy. Very hungy. But only want fruit snack." He said with his bright green innocent eyes.

"Alright baby. I'll get you some." I promised him and stood up from Harry's lap.

I smoothed out my skirt and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed three bags of fruit snacks and just thought about how life has been. I work as a fashion designer, Harry is a therapist, and our little boy has just started kindergarten. My mom comes to visit every other week, making sure we are happy and healthy. Nathan and Niall come over every weekend to see little Caleb and ask us thousands of the same questions. I loved life at the moment. After high school I never had to talk to Xavier or see him again and I was grateful for that.

"Dada!" Caleb called, breaking me from my rhoughts.

"Oh, sorry. Here you go." I say once I notice him standing in front of me.

I hand him the packs and he smiles happily, rushing back to the living room. I follow him and sit next to Harry who was smiling happily at me.

"I'm so lucky." Harry says and I snuggle to his side.

"Why?" I ask and he kisses my head.

"Because I have a beautiful husband and an amazing son. This is the best family I could ask for." He says and I snuggle closer.

"I think I'm luckier." I say and he scrunches his eyebrows.

"I have the sexier husband on the planet." I say and sit on his lap.

Harry smirked and kiss my cheek.

"Lou, don't be a bad boy right now." He says and I giggle.

"I'm not, daddy." I whisper in his ear and I see him bite his lip.

I giggle and kiss his nose before snuggling it his chest. He rubs my back and watches as Caleb sorts his fruit snacks out by color, concentration clear on his face. Harry smiled at the boys habit. We didn't know if he was OCD or just liked things to be a certain way, but we found it cute. Once he was done he ate one from each color and if there was and even amount of one color he'd toss the odd fruit snacks out. He was an odd chuld, but we adored him very much. Once he was done eating and all but a few fruit snacks were gone he smiled happily and threw the remaining ones away. He sat next to us on the couch and curled up, falling asleep.

I looked to his sleeping body and smiled happily, that was my baby boy even if he was adopted. Such a cute little boy he was and I loved him. I get out of Harry's hold and scooped up Caleb, carrying him to his room. I tucked him in and kissed his head. He squirmed a little so I sang quietly, he sooner calmed down. I smile and walk back to the living room. I lay my head on Harry's lap and let him brush his fingers through my hair, him singing softly. I soon got lulled to sleep.

Hope you guys enjoyed this book as much as I did. I was thinking of doing a final character asks, but that's up to you guys.

P.s. if you all wondering why Louis forgave so easily is because that's how I am so Louis is me in that sense. So that's why he forgave so easy... I don't think that's a good enough explanation, but it's the best I can give you guys before I pass out😂