School Dance

1 month 23 days. That's how long it's been since Louis has talked to Harry.

"Louis! Hurry up you're gonna be late." Niall called and Louis trudged downstairs.

"I don't want to go to this dumb ass school dance." Louis grumbled, perfectly.

Louis has tried so hard not to stutter recently, he's changed his style, even got a tattoo. Niall didn't mind his new style, but he did miss the old Louis.

"Louis, you need to watch your mouth!" Jay said and rolled her eyes.

Jay hated this new Louis, cuss words coming from his mouth, him staying out 'till 5am. Louis was still innocent in the sense that he hadn't had sex, but Louis had gotten close, using all of what Harry had taught him. Louis rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around Niall's shoulders.

"Let's go t-then." Louis said and groaned at his stutter.

"I miss your stutter." Niall said and looked up at Louis.

"It made me sound like a f-five year old. It was so s-stupid." Louis said and rolled his eyes.

Niall was still head over sneakers for this boy and hated himself for it. Niall just wished Louis would go back to his old stuttering mess of a self.

"Let's go." Niall said, a sigh escaping his lips.

Louis hated himself at the moment. Louis didn't like the new him at all, he hated the skin tight jeans, the shirts that hugged him, and the god awful boxers. (He occasionally still wore the panties.)

The boys arrived at the school dance, Niall dressed in a suit while Louis wore black skinnies, black skin tight shirt, and black combat boots. Louis hooked arms with Niall and kissed his cheek, not caring that people stared as Louis' lips trailed down the Niall's neck.

"Stop, Louis. You don't even like me." Niall hissed and shoved Louis, secretly missing Louis' lips.

"But you like me." Louis said and Niall's eyes widened.

"No, I don't." Niall argued.

"Yes, you do. I'm not s-stupid, Ni." Louis said and Niall huffed.

"Whatever, lets go." Niall said and they entered the school gym.

Some pop song played as they joined the other dancing teenagers, some grinded against each other and others just danced stupidly. People were getting coded for PDA all around them and Louis chuckled. Louis grabbed Niall's hips and nibbled on Niall's earlobe.

"I know someone who brought alcohol." Louis whispered.

"We don't need it, Lou." Niall said and Louis nodded.

"Okay, t-teddy bear." Louis said and kissed Niall.

"Boys!" a teacher called and pried Louis' hands off of Niall.

"I was just being friendly." Louis said and the teacher sighed.

"No touching." the teacher said and walked back to the gym wall.

Harry walked through the doors, a smirk placed on his delicate face. He knew exactly who he was looking for. His eyes scanned the dance floor when he saw a head of brown hair next to a head of fake blond. Harry fumes with anger, hating how close the two had gotten in the past month.

"You're so hot." Louis said to Niall, Niall blushing.

"Stop it, Louis." Niall said and bit his lip.

"Why? It's the truth." Louis said and placed his hand under Niall's shirt. "And a little dirty. A dirty boy needs punishing." Louis said, a shiver running down Niall's spine.

"Stop it, Louis." Niall choked out.

"Yeah, Louis, stop." Harry's husky voice said, breaking Louis away from Niall.

Louis turned to Harry and smirked.

"What the f-fuck do you w-want?!?" Louis said loudly.

"Watch your mouth, baby boy. Wouldn't want me to spank you in front of everyone?" Harry asked. "Or would that turn you on? Such a slut aren't you?" Harry said.

Louis rolled his eyes, trying to not get turned on by Harry's words.

"Don't you s-see I'm busy?" Louis asked, pointing to Niall.

Harry grabbed Louis' arm and dragged him outside, the cold air touching Louis' bare arms.

"What the hell were you doing with Niall?!?" Harry yelled.

"What the f-fuck were you doing with X-av-ie-er?!?" Louis yelled, stumbling over Xavier's name.

"Don't cuss, Louis. It's not pretty." Harry said, calmly.

"I don't f-fucking care if it's pretty or not! I'm angry so I'm cuss." Louis said.

"You forgot the word gonna, baby boy." Harry said. "Still got some work to do?" Harry asked Louis.

"Can I go back?" Louis asked, getting inpatient.

"No. You're filthy mouth deserves a punishment." Harry said.

"You don't own me." Louis said, crossing his arms.

"Louis!" Niall called and Louis turned around.

"Gotta go." Louis said and started walking back.

"No, you don't." Harry said and grabbed Louis' arm once again. "How about another lesson? Seems like you need it." Harry said.

Yay! I updated😜Louis is a naughty boy😉Niall is unsure about Louis😁Harry wants to resume the lessons😏