Fluff??

Louis woke up with a sore ass and arms wrapped around him. At first he was confused, but soon remembered the events. Soft snores escaped Harry's lips.

"Harry." Louis whispered, Harry didn't budge. "Harry!" Louis yelled and Harry jumped awake.

"What?" Harry whined.

"I want dinner." Louis said, smiling cutely.

"Ask your mum to cook for you." Harry muttered.

"Fine." Louis sighed, but couldn't get out of Harry's grasp. "Let go."

"Sorry." Harry said and released Louis.

Louis threw on some panties and a long sweater and skipped to the living room, whining at how sore he felt. He smiled once he saw his mum watching some TV.

"Mum, can you make me dinner?" Louis asked and her head turned to look at him.

"I already did. It's in the microwave." Jay said and Louis smiled.

"Thanks, mum." Louis said and hurried to the kitchen.

Louis opened the microwave to reveal some chicken with corn on the side, his stomach growling. Louis heated it up and ate it at the counter.

Harry sat in the room, contemplating if he should leave or not. In the end Harry decided to stay. Harry waited up for Louis, desperately trying to keep his eyes open. He hasn't been getting much sleep lately, but being in Louis' bed made him tired.

After Louis scarfed all of the food down, he rinsed his plate, thanked his mum, and hurried to his room.

"You're so cute." Harry said to Louis.

"T-Thanks." Louis said, a blush coating his cheeks.

Louis cuddled back up to Harry and hummed happily as Harry's arms wrapped around him.

"Louis, you're so amazing." Harry said and Louis giggled.

"Go to sleep." Louis said, kissing Harry's cheek.

"Okay." Harry said and closed his eyes, instantly falling asleep.

Louis was soon to fall asleep to Harry's soft snores and his occasional squeezes.

The small boy dreamed of going on a beautiful date with the older boy.

I don't even know what this chapter is😂Some cute fluff  I guess😜Louis wants to go on a date❤️Harry is tired😴

I was wondering if, maybe, you guys would want to do a character asks??😆If so comment your questions on the names below😘

Niall💔

Louis💋

Harry😉

Zayn😠

Liam😱

Jay😎

Me?😷

Other😂