The School Superlative You Tie For

A/N: idk who looks the best tbh but they all look amazing ^^

Luke: Most Likely To Fall Asleep During Class ~ it's wasn't your fault that the Internet was capable of keeping you up at night, and it was Luke's fault that he stayed up all night song writing. Both of you kinda felt honored to have won, and since you and Luke were friends, you met up and decided to uphold your titles and slept at each other's houses or something.

Calum: Should've Been A Couple ~ You and Calum were pretty great on a friend level, but everyone wanted you two to get together because they swore you two were the "creme de la creme". Calum didn't even know what that meant, but once he heard about it he had been trying to flirt with you constantly. And to your surprise, it started to take effect, no matter how much you tried to avoid it.

Michael: Class Clown ~ let's face it. Michael's funny and people think you're funny too. So it was only fair that you two would be absolute shoe-ins for class clown. Sure, some days you'd try to out-funny each other but it always ended up in obnoxiously loud laughter throughout the day, night, and over texts.

Ashton: Nicest Hair ~ tbh, your hair was not nearly as luscious as Ashton's, but you had some volume, thickness, and texture that people seemed to admire. When Ash found out you two were tied, he would constantly challenge you to hair flipping competitions after school, just to try to prove his reign over you.

*******************

#WeLoveYouCalum

Sorry for the late update and the lack of two preferences yesterday. But I was on a 7 1/2 hour car drive with no wifi so I couldn't update. Sorry :). But I ❤️ you guys so I'll make it up to you.

QOTD: What's you guys' favorite social media? Mine is Tumblr for sure, it has the power to keep me hooked on it for hours.