You Have a Disorder (Calum)

Calum: Bulimia - an eating disorder in which methods of avoiding weight gain are applied, marked by binging.

It wasn't your idea to meet Calum's parents for the first time.

And frankly, you weren't too excited.

Dont get me wrong, getting the chance to the people who made your beautiful boyfriend was a nice thing.

But having to make sure you look your absolute best was a real hassel.

You were meeting Cal's parents at 3 p.m. and it was currently 12:30. You had just helped Calum make breakfast which including some flour throwing, tackling, and make-out sessions.

Now you two had a huge breakfast when Cal told you, full of bacon, eggs, pancakes, grits, and a little baked chicken.

When you both finished, Calum had gotten a call from his mom.

"Hi mum!" Cal answered the phone as you smiled at his enthusiasm.

While he chatted with his parents, you took the dishes to the sink and dropped them in, rinsing the pots and pans with hot water before washing them.

You walked back into your living room just as Calum had finished talking.

"yeah...so we'll see you...alright love you...okay bye" you heard as you approached him from behind.

You laced your arms around his waist and laid your head on his back. He interwined his fingers with yours on his stomach and kissed the back of your hand.

"We've got places to go this afternoom" he said to you.

"Yeah? Where?" You asked.

"My parents and Mali are in town and they wanna meet you today at a restaurant at the pier for something to eat and just to chat" he replied with a little smile.

Aw, shit. Your eyes widen and you slipped your hands out of Calum's.

"She wants us to dress casual, so a sun dress could be fine for you" he added.

You pulled away from Calum instantly. A dress? No, thats not gonna work. You hadnt thrown up in a few days so there was a handful of fat around your stomach.

The only sun dress you had was tight at your abdomen, so the fat would easily fold through and be noticed.

Calum noticed your fast movement away from him and turned around.

"Everything okay babe?" Calum asked with concern.

"Yeah. I-" you cleared your throat. "I'm good"

"You sure?" Calum asked

"Yes!" you exclaimed.

Calum raised his hands "Alright, alright. Now how should we kill time?" Calum asked leaning in.

You pinched his lips before they met yours "Watching netflix, no chill".

He huffed in defeat and walked over to the couch and sat down.

You walked upstairs and headed into the bathroom. Then, you shut the door and sat next to the toilet.

Okay, so if you binge now, then twice every hour until it's time to go, you could lose a few pounds. Alright, good idea.

You leaned and hovered over the toilet and stuck two fingers in your mouth.

(Gets kinda gross here..)

Only a little bit of vomit slipped out, so you repeated the small movement a few more times. Barely any still came out, so this time you took a third finger and violently shoved them down your throat, hitting your uvula in the process.

You threw up loudly, and tons of yellow vomit came out, almost covering all the toilet water.

That's better, you thought before pushing two fingers down your throat a last time when suddenly you heard the door open.

"Hey babe, I hear-(Y/N)!!!!!!" he shouted.

You turned to him and took your fingers out of your mouth, a guilty look washing over your face.

"You-you-you're binging?" he asked with a shaky breath.

You didn't respond, you just wiped your mouth and flushed the toilet.

"(Y/N).....why?" Calum cried dropping to his knees next you.

"I just-I-Cal-"you began.

"Why didn't you tell me you're bulimic? I could've helped you baby" he said through a few tears.

"I know, but it's not that simple alright?" you said softly.

Calum got up from sitting next to you, grabbed a cup sitting in your room, rinsed it out and filled it with mouth wash.

He handed you the cup and watched you get up and rinse your mouth out in the sink.

"When did all of this start?" Calum asked.

"A few months ago, I was feeling overweight and working out and diets never worked for me. People always told me I was fat, even my sister said I needed to lose some weight. It never really bothered me until I started dating you. Seeing you all fit and well-shaped, I began to think wasn't good enough for you. So this was the next best thing, I guess" you told him with a small laugh.

You looked him in the eyes and his face was completely serious.

"Then.." you continued. "When you told me I was meeting your parents today after such after big breakfast, I had to binge. I don't want your family to think I was some fat black girl who doesn't love herself. I didn't wanna disappoint you either".

All of a sudden, Calum grabbed your shoulders and crashed his lips onto yours.

Your eyes slowly closed and you wrapped your arms around his neck as he pulled you into his lap.

The kiss was passionate, so full of love and feeling that you actually felt a little dizzy.

Calum pulled away first, his breathing shallow as he rested his forehead on yours.

"You could never dissapoint me, I love you so much and you so incredibly special to mem And I swear I will do anything that I have to in order to make you realize that" Calum said kissing your forehead.

You smiled a little and he made another comment. "Besides, I heard kissing burns 26 calories a minute and sex burns 68 and hour. Wanna work out with me?" He asked squeezing your ass.

********
Ashton's will be here soon!!

Elle, loves!

Calum Hood cuddling with dogs is one of my aesthetics tbh.

QOTD: What's one thing on your Christmas list? Bass lessons for me, but there's a few other things like SLFL tickets.