Chapter 5

Well it's about midnight where I'm at and I got the urge to start writing the next chapter for you guys so I did.

You guys had better feel special! I'm choosing this story over sleep! O.O lol Authors Note End! :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished swallowing and mustered up the dirtiest and meanest look and catapulted it straight at Cody. Thankfully I didn't have to hold the look long cause he looked over at our table for only a quick second cause, like always we were the loudest table and with the roar of laughter still going on from Jared's knock at ventriloquism.

From what I could tell Kendra was the only one that saw him. So I gave her the 'you best be quiet about that, or YOU DIE' look. I tried to calm myself but the more I tried to contain my anger the more I saw red. I looked up to see if he was anywhere in sight.

Instead of going and sitting with his friends that hate me, he was heading in our direction. My anger melted away and was quickly replaced with pure panic, my body once again went in to flight mode. Kendra turned me towards her and whispered in my ear "Don't let him smell your fear, and yes I know you scared. I can tell by the way your shaking your leg."

Cody was still a good 15 feet away when I looked up and was slowly making his way over here. But thankfully he was being stopped by what few friends he had were saying 'hi' and other thing of that nature.

I felt my phone vibrate in my lap and looked down to see that I once again had another 'I love you' text from David. I swear if he wasn't on the whole other side of the school in class I would think that he would be spying on me and sending me these text as encouragement.

I gave myself a mighty mental pep talk 'Okay, take some deep breaths, think of happy thoughts.... Ummm... Bacon! Umm.. Cake! Puppies! Or better yet! David!!! That one always made everything better! I CAN and WILL do this. I mean look I've got great friends surrounding me that will back me up if I need it. You can't show him fear Caitlin, you have to put your big girl panties on and show him your real anger!'

I looked up and Cody was at the end of the table making his was towards us, I looked at his face and it displayed exactly what he was thinking, he could tell I was scared and he was gonna come and make me miserable again just for his own amusement. But when I looked at him this time I made sure to not let any fear show on my face this time and by the look on his face it knocked him down some.

Sadly Brenda, who normal sat on my other side, wasn't here today and her seat was the only one that was vacant besides the one beside Maddie. But if Cody sat beside her he would be shredded by her in about 2.3 seconds. I knew Cody was smarter than that so he decided to sit at my immediately right.

He sat down, gave me a quick wave, then we both look at the other reaction. This was the first look I had been given of my friends intake of Cody's presence, so I started looking from my left to right.

Kendra: Bracing her self to have to hold me back from beating Cody's face in.

Landon: Well he didn't really know what was going on or who Cody was, he had only heard stories.

Jared: Well since he kinda had a man crush on Cody he would only go after Cody if provoked.

Johnny: Readying himself to grab Maddie and hold her down.

Maddie: Blinding anger and fury, she was ready to jump across the table rip Cody's head off, and shove it up his ass.

That once again brought me to looking at Cody again, one thing I didn't enjoy. I uttered one sentence to him, "Can I talk to you alone for a moment before poor old Johnny has to bring down Maddie from attacking you?" I could feel the anger building in my voice.