❤️Chapter 6❤️

Langston in Media

Maria POV

I was laying down sleeping when my phone buzzed. It was 3 text messages that I hadn't read

Langston: You okay ma? Imma bring some food, Lucas coming too.

Me: thanks, appreciate it bro.

Lucas: baby, i took care of him for making you cry, i hope your okay. <3

Me: Thanks, miss you.

Trin: GET YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND HE PUNCHED MY FUCKING BABY BECAUSE HE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HIM MAKIN YOUR CRY, YOU IGHT GUHH? BUT STILL GET YO NIGGA.

---attached video---

Me: I'm Fine... iight

I took the timeout, i don't even know why and I texted Tray.

Me: I'm sorry for walking out on you, I just don't want to talk about this. I heard about what happened, my fault.

I got up and went to my bathtub and started a scolding hot bath. I turned on K. Michelle radio and just listened to every word of every song, humming to the beat. after about an hour i got up and out the bath and took out the water. I turned on the TV and Wild N' Out was on. I laughed at the jokes as I put on my V. Secret booty shorts and crop top. I let my hair frizz up to its naturally curly state and lotioned up. I laid down my baby hairs and put two Bantu knots in the front of my hair. I put Vaseline on my lips and got my phone. I sat crisscross apple sauce (lol) on the floor in front of my mirror and took a picture. I looked really cute so I posted it on IG and said, "i miss you daddy, iamlucascoly" next thing i know, he commented, "I miss you too princess, gimme 5" I smiled at that comment and got my backpack.

I pulled out my laptop and got to work. At around 6 I heard my doorbell ring. I got up lazily and I opened the door to Lucas, Langston, and Autumn was the door. I tripped the bitch as she walked in (lmaoo). I looked at Lucas and kissed him so deeply that i almost fell. He was holding me upright so that I didnt.

"Well damn mised you too" said Langston jokingly

"Boiii better hand over that Taco Bell!!" i smiled at Langston and hugged him.

"Do they talk?" asked Autumn to Lucas.

"Nah they just go way back" said Lucas.

She smirked.

"Ight so yall ready to work?" I said as I stuffed my face with a burrito and took a snapchat putting them all in it.

Then I immediately got a snapchat from Trin.

"So you didnt want to invite a nigg, but you got Autumn up in yo house...." she said a little angrily.

"Girl you know i wouldn't have her up in here if it wasn't important" i snapped back.

Lucas POV

"Hey come over here princess."

"Wass poppin'?"

"Why were you cryin' today?"

"Ummm....no reason."

i looked at her like "why the fuck you lyen' ?" she laughed then got serious.

"Cuz...Tray had got me in my feelings and shit."

"But why?" I said so persistent.

"I dont wanna talk about it...."

"Come on Ria we talk about everything just tell me!"

She yelled at me, "I sort of like him and it hurt my feelings that he started dating my best friend...ight you happy?"

Then she went to sit down at the table and put her head down.

"Man i don't even know why you trippin over him for, you with me and only me!" I said getting worked up. I saw that she started crying so I went over to comfort her and shit like that. "Baby girl i didn't mean to yell....I'm sorry.."

She looked up at me and said "no im sorry for having feelings for his dirt bag ass in the first place." she said sniffling.

I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

Langstons POV

While Lucas is trying to calm down his girl, me and Autumn started to work on the Holocaust project.

"Hey do you know what this word means?" she said in a cute voice batting her eyelashes trying to start convo.

Not really....

"Ok..."

She acted like she was tryna go for the pencil but "accidentally grabbed my hand" and she tried to make it seem like she didn't do that on purpose so I just ignored it. I'm trying to find me a down ridda' who gonna stay by my side, so i'm not messing with thirsty bitches.

Next she started to get up and sit on my lap and i pushed her flat ass off and told Maria I was out because I don't have time for her thirsty ass.

"Wait why you leaving LangLang?"

I aint got time for Autumns' thotianna lookin ass.

Lucas and Maria started laughing and then Autumn stormed out of her house.

I put on twitter, "HA this thirsty thotianna thought i was tryna hit it, NAH i'm tryna find me a bad jawn."

Then Lucas and Maria retweeted my tweet.

'