❤️Chapter 8❤️

"Tray"(not really) and Langston, Julian, DayDay [in order]

Maria POV

"B, I'm Hungry as fuhhhk, lets get some Shoney's" she said as we walked past Children's Place.

"Bet" I said looking around.

We walked over and ordered our food, I paid for us both and we sat down. It was silent asf as she just watched me eat as she ate.

I cleared my throat and asked the hardest question ever..... "How are you and.. and tray?"

"Fine. He seems off. He talks about you a lot. You must have put an impact on him..."

"I guess, we been buds since diapers. Lik-, Life can change people." I said refraining from telling her i liked him.

"Y-you-r not mad that I, uhh... am with him, do you?"

"Nah, why" I said nonchalantly.

"He told me what you said.. and i swear babe, i didn't know. I just saw him in his feelings and we shared a tear or two and then... this happened." She sighed and looked down.

"stop asking me if i'm okay boo. I got mines and you got yours. I don't ever think me and Tray would have been something. even if ma, do you." i smiled and leaned over and kissed her cheek. I got up and held my hand out as if we were in the white movies and entwined our fingers and skipped off with her. Laughing hard as fuck at the people watching us.

We got into the car sang along to The Night Is Still Young by Nicki Minaj and we was lit asf. We used old water bottles as microphones and shit. We laughed and too bunches of Snapchats, we was lit.

We pulled up to my house and my mom was home.

"MOMMA REYREY HEAAAAA!!" She yelled and jumped out the car. I laughed at how she was happier than I to see her.

I walked in and they was wasting no time to catch up. I laughed and went upstairs to try on my outfits and tell bae to come over, I don't want to associate with my mom until she tell me whats up.

------------------------------------------------------

A WEEK LATER

S C H O O L

Langston's POV

*Bell rings*

"Yall wanna goto class?"

"Not really." said Maria leaning on Lucas.

"Yea man fr, you got something planned?" said DayDay

"Yea im tryna get a tattoo...who game?"T hey all said "bet!" at the same time and we laughed then walked to our cars.

"Who tryna pick up Trinity?"

"I got her." said Tray smirking.

So we all met up at the tattoo parlor down the street from trinn's school and we walked in.

This rachet white girl with hella piercings came over to us and asked if we were all gonna get a tattoo and we said "hell yea." She assigned us to a person who was going to do our tattoo's.

Tray's POV

Maria looked lo beautiful today and so did Trinn, but i know that me and Maria aren't in the best of places right now so I walked over to Trinity.

"Hey, you ok?" she asked

Yea im straight baby girl, you scared?"'

"A little"

"Dont be i gotchu," I said as I kissed her soft lips and touched her hips.

*Skip to after they all got their tattoo's*

Lucas' POV

"What does yours look like?"

Trinity said "i can't show anyone."

"Why?"

"Cuz its near my ass and I aint tryna let people peep it unless i'm not wearing a lot of clothes. Ill wear a crop top and low waited pants tomorrow so yall see it." she said while she was taking a bomb ass selfie.

"How about yours Maria?"

"Oh i got a rose on the top of my boob lml" she said smiling.

I got really close to her so that i could see it and i kissed her neck and picked her up.

Nobody's POV

"I got an arrow on my forearm" said Langston.

"I got a gun on my ankle." said DayDay

"Wtf why?" said Tray.

"So that they know a nigga strapped!" said DayDay tryna sound like he somebody special

Everyone started laughing.

"And Lucas?"

"A Diamond" He said cheesing extra hard

"lemme guess because your girl a "diamond in the rough"?"

"Naah, kid"

"My music group Diamondz, dumb ass"

Everyone busted out laughing

"Leggo get our asses back up to that school"

"Bye Guys" said Trin before she kissed Tray

Maria looked away and walked off