❤️Chapter 23❤️

Enrique, Vincent, and Sócrates (in order) in media

------------------------------------------

N E X T M O R N I N G (Saturday)

10:30 am

Trinity's POV

"Hahaha, girl get up look at this." Maria said shaking me out of bed

Whatttttttt........I'm not a morning person

"I got hella ext messages from DayDay, Lucas, Tray, and Langston. Check your phone" she laughed

I picked my phone up and I had the same thing. I asked Ria what they wanted.

Lucas: So yall just gonna invite us. Damn so rudeeeee. Lmaoo but I got yall.

DayDay: mh, I saw yalls snap chat, YOU AIN'T SLICK!

Tray: Really, fr, a party with out me. Remember dat.

She read this one slower, Langston: Hey what the hell are we gonna do bout Julian. Like his bail is fucking $500 and ain't nobody has that shit. We can't ask our parents cuz then they gonna get suspicious. So call me asap so we figure this out.

We all sat up straight and remembered Julian.

"Yooooo how we supposed to get that money?" asked Cameron

"Girl I don't even know, but I do know we have to get Julian out." said Maria getting off the bed.

I'll text Langston back: Ok we'll come over later, like around 5 so we can figure something out.

"Ok well we have to go now." said Maria

Where?

"The nail salon." she said getting excited.

"OOoooh lemme get my outfit togetherr!!!!" screamed Cam

--------------------------------------

1 H R L A T E R

(it's getting colder it is like December now....no more crop tops :'()

Maria's POV

Ight so do we look good enough for a pic for the gram?

"Hell yea" Cameron said putting on her make up.

I was wearing a white cardigan, a baby pink tank top, blue skinny ripped jeans with my baby pink red bottom heels. My hair was in a bow tie on the top of my head. I had on nude lipstick and mascara.

Cameron was wearing a grey long sleeve body dress that had a zipper in the front that she pulled down a little bit to show off her boobs. She had on blue platform heels that had a design on the side that showed her feet. Cameron put her hair up in a high pony tail and put on lip gloss.

Trinity had on a beige body dress and the sleeves were short and droopy, she also had on knee length dark grey boots. She straightened her hair and put the front in a pony tail and split it down the middle of her head. Trin put on baby pink lipstick, eye liner, mascara, and a leather jacket on.

We all had o n shade because of the night before, we got in front of the body mirror and took a pic, I sent it to both of them so we could all post it at the same time with the same caption: I break the bank like an athlete, hon.

We walked to the car and drove off to the nail salon.

As soon as we posted it the boys started blowing up the pic like: where yall going, still can't invite a nigga, stuff like that an we got heart eye comments. By the time we got to the nail salon I was at 230 likes and 50 comments, then I saw that Enrique commented on my pic, Sócrates commented on Cam's pic and Vincent commented Trin's pic. We all did that girly squeal then walked into the salon.