❤️Chapter 20❤️

The t-shirts they bought at the mall in media

Cameron's POV

After Trin and Maria came out of the bathroom we left. We went to the mall to shop and eat.

"Damn yall were throwing down out there, huh." said DayDay

"Yea I wish she would try that shit again now." said Maria looking out the window

You gon have to do more than just (say it)
You gon have to do less when you (do it) ~ MARIA (whispered)
Tell mama you know I (show it)
Always want you to (prove it) ~TRIN
You gon have to do more than just (say it)
You gon have to do less when you (do it) ~LUCAS
Tell mama you know I (show it)
See you gon need to more than just (prove it) ~LANGSTON

And you know, you know

And you know, in this foreign car let it go ~CAMERON
And you know, you know
And you know, in this foreign car let you know ~TRAY & CAMERON

We pulled up to the mall and walked inside strait to foot locker.

I want me some Huaraches, like for real. Who tryna sauce me some sneeks? i asked pouting at Langston

"Ight, ight,ightttt.. I gotchu babygirl." said Langston hugging me from the back.

"Can I get some too while you at it?" asked Tray laughing

"Ha you got jokes, man. Are you my girl?..........I don't think so, so you can buy your own Huaraches."

"Man, ok i got you." said Lucas getting his pair off the shelf.

Trin's POV

Me and Maria went to the kids section because we have small feet and looked at the new 6's. It was pink and white they were so cute! We bought 2 pairs so we can twin. I wanted to talk to her about what happened in the bathroom earlier. So the girls went one way and the boys went another.

Hey girl so what happened for real for real in the bathroom?

" Um... nothing I was just hungry..talking about food can I get some Taco Bell?"

Yea sure. I looked at Cameron and we knew she was lying.

We got our food and sat down. Ok so girl if you don't tell me what's going on right now--------

She interrupted me and said " I THINK I'M PREGNANT!" and she started crying.

OMGG DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO THE DAD IS, IS THAT WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT? I said hugging her.

"Wow. Dang well do you know?" asked Cam

"*sniff* *sniff* i do. *cry*" said Maria

Who is it?? then.

"Tray......" she said looking disappointed.

"Then what you crying for?!" said Cameron surprised

"Cuz i don't even know if he want it. *sniffle*" she said crying harder.

Girl he loves your crazy ass, just tell him!

"You sure?" she asked with hope.

Hell yea, but first we're going shopping.

"Kay."

Maria's

We got up and walked to the PINK store to get some gear. And then we met up with guys and I saw Maria put Tray's arm around her and she hugged him and apologized for not answering his texts.

"So you gonna tell why you were ignoring me?" asked Tray

I'l tell you later. I kissed him.

We all walked to Tilly's and bought the same shirt. It was a black tank top that said "DOPE SHIT"with two mickey mouse hands faced up pointing, ans we also bought different colored weed socks.