Chapter 3

Okay this chap is dedicated to jessihoran123 for getting the question right! Hope you all like this chapter and if you did then comment and vote! it'll save lives you know...

--------->>>>> Mason

Chapter 3-

I jump back slightly like I’ve been punched in the face. “Why would you do that?” I ask fiercely, somehow angry at him for reasons I don’t know. I mean I’m not gay so why should I care. Oh and don’t forget that his father is the one hurting and keeping me and my sister here.

He shrugs as if it’s not a big deal. “Just things at school.” He says. “They hurt me all the time and I couldn’t take it anymore so I jumped off of the cliff.”

I think about this for a second. “Then why were you calling for help?” I ask, if he really wanted to die then he should have gone without a fight.

He sits on one of the chairs, putting his head in his hands. “I was fine with it and half way gone I thought about my parents and I couldn’t do it anymore. I realised that all I had to do was finish school and mostly everything would be fine. They wouldn’t be able to hurt me again.”

“Why did they hurt you in the first place?” I wonder aloud.

He rubs his face. “If I tell you you’ll hate me and I don’t think I can take anyone else hating me.” He whispers. He looks up at me but once he realises that I’m looking at him, he looks back down with a blush coating his cheeks.

I take his hands in mine and he stiffens slightly but doesn’t move them away. I take that as a good sign and move close to him. My lips slightly grazing his ear as I speak the honest words. “I promise whatever it is I won’t hate you.”

He shakes his head but tells me anyway. “They hurt me because I’m gay.”

I laugh so hard I end up on the ground in a ball trying to stop. I can’t believe he would think I wouldn’t know already. “I knew you were gay from the minute you walked through that door.” I laugh, voicing my thoughts.

His mouth falls open. “What-How did you know?” He frowns and crosses his arms over his chest. Probably to make him look tougher but when he pouts I end up in another fit of laughs.

“No straight boy would mind if another guy was naked around them and they certainly wouldn’t look away with a blush.” I say.

“Oh.” Is all he says.

I chuckle. “Yeah, Oh.”

“So are you gay?” I begin to choke on my laughs as they get caught in my throat. I look up from the floor to see if he’s serious. Yep defiantly serious.

“Well honestly I’m not so sure, I mean I was straight a few days ago but I don’t know anymore.” I admit sheepishly.

“What did I turn you gay?” He asks as a joke and laughs.

I smile slightly. “Yeah I think you did.” I answer truthfully and instantly he’s the one choking on his laughter.

He closes his mouth and stares at me as everything I’ve said sinks in. Then almost unsure he leans closer to me and soon we’re both leaning in to each other. Our lips just touch when the door begins to open and Justin jumps back before getting off of the seat and making his way towards the door.

“Did you teach him whose boss?” The evil man who shocked me earlier walks in and whispers it loudly to his son.

“Yes sir.” Justin replies and his dad nods his head in praise. Justin also takes that as his leave.

When they’re both gone it just gets to me what happened. I nearly kissed Justin! Another guy! Oh my god I think I really am gay. 

@-@

Okay there's another chapter to all of you little hot dogs that were begging me for another one? I hope you're satisfied now! mwahahahaha i'm gonna eat you all now! Oops i wasn't meant to say that out loud!

*Runs and hides behind Justin* You won't take this hotness without a fight.

Justin- O.o Who are you?!

Me- Your future girlfriend.

Justin- *Scratches his head* Oh i thought i was gay

Me- Yes the key word 'was' and now you're mine FOREVER

and ever and ever and ever *Echos and i vanish in thin air*