Chapter 6

Please if you enjoy vampire books i have one called The Nerd's A Vampire? Another BoyxBoy story. Also first one to comment what they want to happen later on and follow me can have the dedication! Happy reading. :D 

Start reading down there! 

Chapter 6-

He assesses me for a moment. I don’t know what he’s looking for but as soon as he meets my eye I know what his answers going to be, and I don’t like it. “I’m sorry, but I can’t.” He says, just as my superstitions.

“Why can’t you?” I’m desperate now and in a minute he’ll have me on my knees begging to be let out. “All we want to do is be home, away from everything on this earth that lives on ground.” That wasn’t true. I want to be with Justin but family comes first.

“You see, the press is already talking. Everyone knows that I’m holding you here, including the head scientists and if I was to lose you that would mean losing my job.”

“Can you at least put Maddie and I in the same room, just so I know she’s safe?” I ask. It’s a start at least. I can’t think straight if I know she could be in danger and I’m not there to help her. The most insane thing to do would hurt Maddie, if that happened they’d be a major war on our hands. Sure dad didn’t hold well when mum was killed but if that happened to Maddie as well he’d completely lose it.

Dr Eaton rubs the back of his neck and I despite the next words to come from his mouth. “She’s not here exactly.”

I jump from the seat and stand not a foot away from him. “She’s not here! Then where the hell is she?” I yell; humans can be so foolish sometimes.

He stands up to my height. “Hey, you have no authority to yell at me.” He says calmly, but I feel like choking him.

This cannot be happening. I groan, rubbing my hands down my face. “You don’t understand; if she’s hurt from humans in any way, this world will be in war until one man stands.”

For a second I swear he looks scared. “You’re lying.” He states matter-of-fact.

“She’s the princess of the sea, what did you think would happen? My dad’s not just going to let you get away with hurting her.” Come on think of a way to make him understand. “Do you have a daughter?” I ask.

He nods. “Yeah.”

“If she was murdered by some cold hearted man would you let them get away with it or would you hurt him like he hurt you. Would you want revenge?” Please understand.

“I wouldn’t want the man that hurt my daughter anywhere but hell.” He sneers as if what I said, he’s imagining.

“Look then you have to listen to me. You need to let us go. What exactly is happening to Maddie right this minute?” I ask in a rush.

“She’s being tested.”

All hope drowns. “You mean dissected.” It’s not a question but a state.

He nods and the first bolt of lightning flashes through the sky outside the bared window. I turn back to Dr Eaton. “It’s started. The war has begun.”

~@~

Well that's gonna suck isn't it. Oh well good thing i'm not there aye! Who's with me? no one okay that's good enough I guess. XD Who am i kidding everyone's glad they're not there right now. 

Okay sorry it was so short but i'll try to make them longer and also very sorry that there was no, um... how can i say this? Touch touchy stuff ;) but trust me there will be for you perverts later on! Woo dont sound so put down it's not the end of the world. Well for us anyway!