Chapter 1

Chapter 1

        So, here I am. In the orphanage. It's not too big nor too small, just enough to shelter the homeless and the needy kids like me. It has some pale peach colored walls with numerous rooms. There's also a backyard for little kids to play. This orphanaged is managed by Miss Marie, the woman who brought me here. I got bullied often. Maybe because of my foreign looks. I forgot to tell you, my dad was an American and my mom's a Filipina. 'UGLY' 'WHORE' 'BITCH'... I've heard all of that. Many times actually. I know that I'm ugly but hey! I'm not a whore or a bitch, never will be. I don't even know where they got these words but I just shake it off as much as possible.  

        I had a best friend named Julie. She's always there for me when I'm down. She protects me from the bullies, mostly from Martha. And she's younger than I am. I know, I sound like a weakling. Both of her parents died in a car crash. She doesn't have any relatives so, like me, ended up on this orphanage. Despite of the tragic incidence that happened to her life, she's still strong and bubbly. Julie and I lived a happy life until that one unforgettable day,

        "Julie! Pack your things! You'll be adopted by Mr. & Mrs. Gomez. They'll be around in 20", said Miss Marie, who's excited for Julie.

        Mr. & Mrs. Gomez are rich. They own a huge international company and their business is booming. They donate a huge amount of money at our orphanage almost every month. Oh, and they don't have a child. Mrs. Gomez were not able to produce a child even after 10 years of their marriage. Luckily, their relationship is still strong and their relationship is as sweet as a newly wed couple. Maybe the reason why they adopted Julie, my BEST FRIEND.

        "WHAT?!?!" I said shocked.

        "I'm what?" said Julie. Shocked and surprised, too.

        "Gosh! Haven't you cleaned your ears in ages?! I said, Mr. & Mrs. Gomez adopted you" Miss Marie yelled at her. 

        "Why me?!?!"

        "Because they want you! So go! Pack your things!"

        "Go on Julie" I told her. A tear drops down my face. "I will miss you"

        "I will miss you too" said Julie. We're both crying now.

        "Never forget of me, Ok?I said. Giving her a forced smile.

        "Yeah. I'll NEVER EVER forget you"

        *beep beep*

        "Come down here now! Julie!" shouted Miss Marie.

        "Okay. I'm coming" said Julie.

        Julie and I went down the stairs and walked to the front door. She opened the door and saw Mr. & Mrs. Gomez, smiling. She entered the car and we both gave each other our bye byes sign, CRYING.

        Now that Julie's gone, no one will protect me. It's just me. I'm alone now. I feel so sad.

***

        "Hey B*tch!" shouted Martha, the bully. She's with her minions. EVIL minions. Martha has been hating on me since I came here and that was years ago! I don't even know what I ever did wrong to her. I gave her chocolates once when we were younger as a peace offering but she just threw it back across my face. It hit directly at my nose and left a big red spot for a week. And to tell that the chocolate was rock hard! Martha teased me and started singing the 'Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer' song and all joined in. That's where the bullies became frequent and all I did was sulk in the corner of my room. 

        "Uhhhmm... What do you need?" I said, shaking.

        "Uh. NOTHING. I just noticed your hair. It's beautiful. Wanna give it a new look?", Martha said, laughing. Then her minions joined her.

        "NO. Martha, I don't want a fight. Just please spare with my life. And... My hair", I said...Yes. Spare with my PRECIOUS hair. No one messes with my hair!

        "Awww. Scared much? I'll just give it a new and better look", she said, smirking.

        UGGGHHH!!! She's pure evil. What will I do now?

        She snaps three times then her minion handed her a pair of scissors. As soon as I saw it, I began to run.

         "NOOOO WAAAAY!!!", I said, while running. 

        I don't really care where I was going. Then I turned my head back and saw her. She's still running with THE SCISSORS on her hands. I looked back where I was going but I'm too late. I hit on something. NO... Someone. I hit on someone's chest! I looked up and saw a blonde guy, like 5 years older than me, chuckling.

------------

Hey ya! How's chap 1? Any suggestions? Just comment :) Love ya! xx

FAN!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

.*°winkerbelle°*.