Chapter 5

*Previous Chapter*

        Uncle Si approved my request of adopting. Me and the boys are so happy. We went to the orphanage next day.

CHAPTER 5

°Kristine Lee's POV°

        It's been two days since I met Niall. Is he going to come back here? I guess not. I wonder who he really is. I never want to ask Martha who he is coz' maybe she'll bully me again if I came near to her.

        Two children got adopted yesterday and today. Of course, I am not one of them. Others says I'm too old. And... Martha, she's telling them that I often suicide. Guess, I'll never get adopted. I'll stay in this orphanage till'..... FOREVER! and then the bell rings meaning, the front door opens.

°Niall's POV°

        We entered the orphanage and a woman greeted us,

        "Hello! I'm Miss Marie. Welcome to Little Angels Orphanage. What do you need, sirs?", she said sweetly.

        "We're looking for someone to adopt", I said.

        "Boy or Girl? Age?", she asked.

        "We'll adopt a girl", we all decided.

        "Age?", she said.

        "Hmmmm... Around 12-14. The one that can handle herself", Zayn added.

        Zayn has a point. In no time, we'll be on tour so she'll be left alone. Well, not really alone. I'll get her someone to be with while we're on tour.

        "I agree", Louis said.

        "Okay. I'll just call all the kids. Maybe you can choose one of them", she said then walks upstairs.

        After a minutes after, the room was filled with kids. Hmmm. It's hard to choose.

°Kristine Lee's POV°

        Miss Marie called us. She said that some people wanted to adopt one of us. I didn't want to go down. I don't want to be disappointed anymore. I know that no one wants to adopt me. I cried. I cried louder. I know that they are all downstairs so it's okay. No one can hear me.

°Liam's POV°

        It is really hard to choose among these children. Their face are all angelic. So, I decided to roam around the orphanage then, I heard a cry. Someone's crying. A girl I guess. I searched for the crying girl. I entered a room. I saw the girl. The crying girl. She's laying on her bed. I wonder why she's crying.

--------------

People! Please Share my story. And comment too. So I'll know what to change and improve. So please? Keep reading people! So, I'll have a reason to update this often. Thanks in advance xx.

AND PLEASE. Follow me?

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

.*°winkerbelle°*.