Chapter 15

*Previous Chapter*

Kristine Lee ran away from the boys. As soon as the boys found out, they searched for her everywhere. They found her, luckily. On the otherside, Kristine Lee had a new friend.

CHAPTER 15

°Kristine Lee's POV°

I woke up and went out of my room.

Ugh. Yesterday was a total wreck. But then, I realized that I shouldn't have done that.

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen, as usual. Me and Niall have something in common. Haha.

I was supposed to cook for our breakfast, again, but I noticed something.

The dinning table has a lot of food on it. Bacon, Waffles, and Pancakes. Yuuuum! But then, I saw Harry. Harry's looking at me, smirking.

"Hey sweetie! Good thing you're out of your cage", he said.

"Yeah. I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday.", I said.

"You don't have to be sorry. It is NOT your fault, dear.", he said.

"But still, I caused you problems", I said.

"It's nothing dear. It is a big problem if we lost you. You knew we love you right?", Harry said.

"Yeah. I'm really sorry. I love you too guys", I said smiling.

"Okay, I know you're really hungry. So, call the boys so we can all eat breakfast together", he said.

"Aye, aye, captain", I said, I winked.

I went upstairs and wake up the boys. They quickly got up and went downstairs.

Our breakfast was quite noisy. Louis kept on grabbing Niall's food, pancakes, causing him to scream loud.

The boys would be on tour tomorrow.

Are they going to leave me here alone? No. I know they wouldn't. They might hire a nanny for me. Well, It's up to them. And another thing,

I'M GOING TO SCHOOL SOON!

Haha.

Well, this day's gonna be a lazy day. We had nothing to do so we decided to do a movie marathon for the whole day.

"Okay. Which movie first?", I asked.

"TOY STORYYYYY!!!", Liam screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Okay, okay. Liam you don't have to scream", Harry said.

GOSH, sometimes Liam is crazy. I mean pure crazy. Well, what do you expect? Living with 4 other idiots? Haha.

So, Harry played Toy Story. After the movie, Niall requested Star Wars. Then we watched Star Wars.

We ate our lunch after that...

Then, the movie marathon continues...

Louis requested for Narnia. After that Zayn chose Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

I LIKE HARRY POTTER now <3

Then....

We ate our dinner....

Then, again, continued. And lastly, Harry chose The Ring. Gosh. I'm not really into scary movies. I grabbed my blankets and sat near Liam... I'm shaking. So, he hugged me. Then suddenly, my eyes are feeling heavy then... I'm asleep.

----------

Sorry for this boring chapter.

Hey! Any Potterheads here? :)))

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!!!!

.*°winkerbelle°*.