Introduction

Perry Daniel is a sarcastic girl. Fun to hang around with. She understands everyones feelings and is good at giving them advices. Well she had suffered alot in her childhood being bullied because she had no friends. And a part of her said that its all because of 'the way she looks like'. She soon came over all those stuff when she moved to a different city and met Nancy.
Perry and Nancy soon became bestfriends in elementry school.
In middle-school, Perry and Nancy's friend circle grew a bit bigger. Jordan And Connor became their friends. They were only 4 of them and they always used to stick around.
But its not like they dont have any other friends, Jordan and Connor being guys, they had different Guy circle. And same goes with Nancy and Perry. But they four were really close to each other.
Fast- Foward to High-school.

Isaac Miller is a new highschool student. And is a really mysterious boy, nobody knows where he came from, perhaps they thought he wouldnt say anyone due to privacy.
He is straight-foward and doesnt have feelings for anyone. Will say anything to anyone without caring for them. Other than that he blends in this new school pretty quickly and started to make alot of friends.
He doesnt have any interest in relationships.

A/N :- hello c: this is my first time i am writing a book, and its going to be totally random. ;-;
And please leave comments on how you think this story is (: