Chapter 1

Perry's POV.

*knock knock knock*

I kept a pillow on my head and turned to right side, clearly not wanting to hear those annoying sounds.

"Get up will you? You are going to be late for school!"

I jolted up! Oh, no, no, no, I cant be late two times in a row!

I went to the bathroom, took a bath, blow dried my hair and quickly slipped into my grey hoodie with black skinny jeans. I rushed downstairs and gave a quick peck to mom and dad and picked up an apple that was kept on the dinning table and said my goodbye's.

I was hopping my way to the bus stop, because I was trying to wear my other pair of shoes.

As i was still struggling to wear my shoes I Suddenly crashed into a pole or something, (well it definetly felt like a pole) and fell on the ground with a thud!

Wait a minute! There isnt any pole on the way to the bus stop.

I stopped rubbing my head, and opened my eyes to see a large figure standing and staring down at me.

" watch where You are going! " i said.

I heard him scoff " you were the one to bump into me."

"Yea, whatever..." i mumbled. Not wanting to argue as i was already getting late.

He tried to help me stand up, but before he could bring his hand to help me, i stood on my own.

He just took his hand back and looked at me. I realized i was getting late.

"excuse me" i quickly said and started running to catch my bus.

"Hey! Wait !! " i heard him scream. I dont know him anyway so i didnt care that much.

Good thing was i reached school 10 mins before it was going to start. Atleast i wasnt late like yesterday.

I quickly ran through school corridors, to my locker and started to take my stuff out for my next class.

"Ahem ahem."
I slowly turned to see Nancy glaring at me.

"Uh.. hie?" I awkwardly shifted on my legs.

" Do you know that you are late?"

"I- um" i tried to find an excuse to escape from her outburst. "I bumped into someone on the way to bus stop?"

I started mentally face palming me. Way to goo! Good job perry. That excuse was really good. * note my sarcasm.*

"Reaally?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Fiiiine. I over slept." I said

"I knew it!" She snapped. " But now you wont be late anymore" she smiled brightly.

Bell rang indicating we need to go to our respective classes.

"What? But I rarely come late to school" I pointed out walking with her.

"Well, I'll be waking you up in the morning."

"And Nans, how is that possible?" I asked.

"Wait and watch Errie." She winked at me and went to her class. Shaking my head at nancy i went to my class.

Classes were boring as usual. I am not a nerd. Just an average teenager, who is not a morning person and struggles everyday to reach school on time.

- Lunch

As i was entering lunch hall I saw Jordan and connor talking with nancy on the lunch table. Seeing them all made me smile unconsiously.

I came near the table and stood. Jordan saw me and screamed like a girl "errrieee"

With jordans High-Pitched scream i got all the unwanted attention. But that didnt stop jordan from coming and hugging me to death.

"Jordaaaan you are suffocating mee"

"Oh i am so sorry, but i am so happy to see you."

Actually the thing is jordan was out of city for a week.

"Come join us at our table your highness"
I playfully slapped jordans back and went to sit beside nancy and opposite of connor.

As we were all chit chatting and planning to hangout after school, a new guy entered the lunch hall catching everyones attention.

And it didnt take me long to realize he was the guy i bumped into earlier.

"Thats the new kid" connor said.

"How do you know about him?" Nancy asked

"He was in one of my classes, he knows me and we'll be hanging out during the weekend soon."

"Doing what?" Jordan interupted drinking his apple juice and making annoying 'slurp' sounds.

"Why?" Connor asked.

"I might come as well you know..." he answered

"Haha, no." Connor replied.

"But whyyy?" he whined.

"Guys, he is coming this way" nancy interupted them.

Connor got up from his chair and greeted him and did the manly handshake. He even introduced jordan to him.

They may always fight. But they have this brotherly love for each other. And he was obviously teasing jordan about not letting him come with them.

Connor was the one who was missing jordan more then anyone.

And now connor introduced nancy to the guy
and before connor could introduced me, the 'bumpy' guy stopped him

"I know her."

A/N : there might be some mistakes in this chapter.
I was almost done with this chapter when wattpad decided not to save any data. :c

Comment, like and share. (: