Confrontations & Confessions

Roman's P.O.V

Both Kristina and I were released from the hospital on the same day. We parted ways afterwards and I barely saw her anymore. With the break in my heart and my mind everywhere, I started losing all of my WWE RAW and Smackdown matches. Triple H soon sent me home and said not to come back until I'm back to normal. My delusions had stopped. 'That's good....' I thought. Pain struck nowhere except for my mind and heart. I couldn't take it. And if I stayed in the house, I wouldn't get any better. So I decided to go for a stroll in the park and possibly head to Wegmans for a smoothie or just to relax at the café. I plugged my headphones in my phone and placed the buds in my ears. I closed my door as I walked out and locked it and placed the key in a small hole under one of the rocks in my yard. I jogged from my house to the park and stopped at a nearby bench to catch my breath. I sighed and rest my head upon the bench and turned on my side. I pulled my phone out and looked at the song. It was the song "Missing" but in nightcore form. "Just what I needed....a sad song to make me feel better." I sarcastically said and sighed. But I quietly started to sing along with the song. "Isn't something missing....? Isn't someone missing me?....even though I'm the sacrifice..." My eyes began to water and my hand clenched. Almost hard enough to draw blood from my palm. A tear ran down my cheek and soon it became tears. I couldn't take it. I haven't seen her in months and my heart couldn't take it. I placed a hand over my eyes and continued to cry. I wondered everyday. How did she feel without me? Sad? Alone? Afraid? I didn't know. But I was a meltdown of emotions I couldn't control. I lifted my head when I felt a tap on my head. I looked around. No one was there. I looked up to see the gray sky that greeted me. Heavy rain started to pour down on me and the rest of the park. I placed my hood on and stood up next to the bench. I sighed and walked in the rain. "...isn't something missing...? You won't cry for my absence I know...am I that unimportant? Am I so insignificant?" I mumbled as I continued to walk in the rain. I walked all the way into the Wegmans and walked inside. I looked at the smoothie and ice cream counter. "Have a nice day!" The lady behind the counter smiled and waved. I slowly walked over. "Sorry, sir, but we're just....closing...." Her eyes widened and mine did the same. We said each other's name at the same time and blushed. It was awkward seeing her again after so long....I didn't know what to say. "Are you closed?" I asked softly. "I can still take your request...." She said. "A mango apricot smoothie please...." She nodded and instantly started making it. "Whip cream?" She asked and looked down at the cup. "A little...." She filled the top halfway with whip cream and wrote "MA w/ C" on the cup in black marker. She placed it in front of me and I picked it up. "Thank you." I said looking at her. "No problem...." She took her cap off and placed it on a small rack by a door that led to the kitchen. I was about to leave but she called my name. "Yes?" I asked turning around. "It's raining out...you don't have an umbrella...mine is big enough for two...we can walk to my house together..." She said grabbing her black and gray umbrella with the white WWE sign on the very front. I nodded and she placed her jacket on. We both walked out of Wegmans and she opened the umbrella over our heads. An awkward silence made it hard to say anything to her. She slightly tripped due to the wet ground and the flats she wore and I caught her before she fell. She thanked me and we began to walk in silence again. We finally made it to her house and she unlocked the door. We walked in and she wrung out her umbrella. "You can borrow a pair of Seth's clothes." She said softly handing me a black shirt and a pair of his shorts. I changed my shirt and she turned around as I unbuttoned my jeans. I changed into the gray shorts she offered me and she turned around. "You seem cold....are you ok?" She asked sitting on the couch. I was completely silent. "Um....I'll go make you hot tea." She stood up and was about to walk off. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her on my lap. My arms wrapped around her and I rested my head on her shoulder. "Roman!? What's wrong with you?! Ro-" He loosened up as she felt my body quiver and tremble. Her arm wrapped around me and her other hand was placed on my head. I sniffed and cried on her blue blouse and her hand rubbed my head. "Please...don't cry...." She whispered in my ear and rested her head on my shoulder. She lifted my head with both her hands. My gray eyes stared into her bi-colored ones. She placed her forehead against mine and sighed. "I'm sorry...for making you feel so hurt...without you.....I realized.....that I couldn't stand being away from you." She said looking into my eyes. "Without you....I realized how much I love you..." I said. "I love you...." I said crying. Her eyes widened and watered. "I love you too...." "I'm crazy for you..." I said kissing her. I pulled away and she wiped my eyes. I laid down on the couched and sighed. She walked around the couch and leaned over it. I grabbed her and pulled her body against mine so her face was clear to see. We both sighed and she burrowed her face in my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "But why me...?" She asked me. A long pause ran throughout the room. "Because....you're you. And not afraid to show it." We both smiled and I closed my eyes. "Roman." She said. "Hm?" I opened one eye. "You know why I love you?" "Why's that?" She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around my body. "Because.....I know you won't leave me." I rested my head right in front of her's and entwined our fingers. "Never in my life."